Chapter 29

Silver' POV

I remember everything. I remember how Justin treats me, how I love him, how I got shot so many times because of him, and how we have our family. I can't believe that I ever forgot him. How could I? Then I find out that if I would have moved on if I was dead. I'm glad that if I did die he would have been able to get over me and be happy.

That girl Annie that he was with looks kinda familiar though. I just don't know where I've seen her. I can't believe that doctor Dixon would lie to me like that. Oh my god! Dixon! I dated him in high school before Justin kidnapped me! He pretended to be that doctor so he could get me back!

Our relationship was serious. We were in love, until Ethan came along and ruined everything. Ethan moved to Montana and he texted me all the time saying he misses me and shit like that. Dixon found out and things ended pretty badly between us. I haven't talked to any of them since I left Beverly Hills. Why would he want me back now?

I haven't spoken to Adriana, Naomi, Teddy, Annie, and...oh my god Annie!! Why didn't she say hi when she recognized me? Did she forget about me? No. No way! I was her best friend..well part of the time. Until she called the cops on Naomi's party and got us all summer school. I didn't really ever talk to her again. Well the time that somebody sent a picture of her topless to everybody in school, but she just pushed me away.

I don't blame her. She had every right. I just can't believe that she was with Justin while I lost my memory. Maybe her and Dixon were in this together. "Justin!" I yelled. He came running through the door. "What?" I know Annie and Dixon. I dated Dixon in high school before you kidnapped me. It didn't end to well and I guess that he wanted me back. Annie is his sister. Justin she played you." I said.

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "You're lying right? I know Annie by now. She wouldn't do that." He said starting to raise his voice. "Justin I'm not lying and I wouldn't lie to you. You have to believe me. I'm you're wife. I love you and want to be honest with you." I said. He looked like he was getting angrier.

"SILVER STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME! I DATED ANNIE I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF SHE WAS PLAYING ME! I THINK THAT I ACTUALLY LOVED HER!!" He yelled. I was taken back by his sudden out burst.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JUSTIN? THAT DOCTOR THAT TOLD YOU I DIED WAS MY EX BOYFRIEND AND HER FUCKING BROTHER!!! SHE KNEW THAT I WASN'T DEAD AND SHE PLAYED YOU! SHE LEFT WITHOUT CRYING OR SAYING GOODBYE! THINK ABOUT IT!! AND IF YOU LOVE HER THEN YOU CLEARLY DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! I'm just taking the kids and going to stay somewhere. Go find Annie." I mumbled the last part. He still looked pissed and he acted as if he didn't care about me and the kids. I packed a bag and walked into the kids room and locked the door.

Phone Call

??: Hello

Me: Hey it's Silver. I know that we haven't talked in forever but how about me change that. Do you think me and my kids could come stay with you for a few nights?

??: Yeah no problem! It will be great to see you. I haven't seen you since after summer school.

Me: Great we'll be there shortly! Bye!!

??: Bye.

End of phone call

2 hours later...

We just arrived outside of my friends house. I grabbed the kids and knocked on the door. When it opened we both squealed.

"Naomi!!" I squealed. "Silver!!" She squealed even louder. We hugged and got the rest of my stuff. "Oh my god. Are these your kids?" She asked. "Yup. They came out of me." I laughed.

"Wow they are so big. How old are they? What are their name? Who's the father?" Naomi said a little to quickly. "Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down Naomi. We'll get into details after I put the kids to sleep." I said as we got got up and grabbed a kid. As we walked up the stairs I followed Naomi to the bedroom that the kids were sleeping in. After we put them in bed we went back downstairs.

As we sat on the couch Naomi started getting excited. "Well it started when I fell in love with Justin. After a while we got married and had kids. Now we are just having some problems. The kids names are Chloe and Carson. We picked Chloe because we had a friend names Chloe but she was shot and killed. Carson well Justin just liked the name. The kids I believe are 3. I'm no for sure though." I said.

"Wait you don't even know how old your kids are?" Naomi asked as she looked surprised. "Well you see I was shot and I was in a coma for 3 years. Justin was told I was dead and he sorta..kinda..dates Annie," I whispered the last part as Naomi jumped up. "And then Dixon had me to himself because I lost my memory and forgot everything, but when Justin took me to our spot in Hawaii I remembered everything." I continued while feeling sad remembering everything.

"Wait Annie? As in Annie the one who I thought slept with Liam? She dated Justin? Oh my god! Silver I am so sorry. She's a bitch you don't need friends like her." Naomi said while getting up and hugging me. I really missed Naomi.

*****************************************

Authors note.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update. I have been really busy. I know it's not the best chapter but you should still comment and vote. Okay I'm gonna ask you a question from now on. What's your favorite song off of Under The Mistletoe? Mines either Christmas Eve, Christmas Love, or All I Want Is You. Comment your answer!! Bye thanks for reading!!