Chapter 25

Silver's POV

I woke up and looked around the bedroom. I had a killer headache. Justin must be downstairs with the kids because he's not in bed with me. As I was getting up Jason walked in the room.

"Hey Silver can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. "Yeah of course what's up?" I asked him. "Okay well do you think that Vanessa likes me?" He asked. "Are you kidding? She thinks that you're perfect. She's just too scared to ask you out." I responded. His eyes widened. He nodded and left the room.

I followed him downstairs to be greeted by everyone. Why is everyone here? I'm guessing just to hang out?? I walked over to Justin who was sitting on the couch with Chloe and Carson. "Morning babe." He said and pecked my lips. I giggled.

"Would you mind watching the kids while some of us go on a date?" Justin asked Kyle.

"No problem. Jade will you help me?" Kyle said. Jade nodded. "Okay guys let's go." Justin said.

"Babe are you fucking serious?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged. "I'm not dressed." I stated and ran up stairs to get ready.

After 10 minutes I was ready and ran downstairs. Chaz, Selena, Jason, Vanessa, Justin, and I left and headed to a restaurant.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Skipping To 3 Days Before Christmas.

Silver's POV

This is going to be our first Christmas as a family. Yay! To be honest I have no idea what I am getting everyone yet. I know I know I'm a little late on getting Christmas presents.

But Justin is watching the kid tonight so I can go get all the presents. "Babe I'm getting ready to go Christmas shopping." I yelled up the stairs. A few moments later Justin came trotting down the stairs.

"Bye babe. Be safe. Call me if you need anything." He said and pecked my lips. "Bye babe." I said and walked out the door to my car.

I got in and drove to the mall. So for Christmas I am only getting Selena, Vanessa, Jason, Chaz, Ryan, Kyle, Justin, and the twins a present. After about an hour of looking around I decided to get Selena a necklace that said 'We will be best friends till death do us part.' In the shape of a heart.

I got Vanessa a couple new pairs of jeans and a charm bracelet. Jason, Kyle, Chaz, Christian, and Ryan I just got them a car and $20. For Justin I decided to get him the new watch that he has wanted for a while. The twins I got a whole bunch of toys that I know they will love.

After about 4 hours at the mall I headed home. When I got inside I didn't see anybody. "I'm home!" I yelled. There was still no response. I went to the kitchen and saw a note.

'Hey bitch, I got your family. Well it will be my family once I kill you and take your place. Anyways if you want your family back your gonna have to come find us. Also don't bother calling the police. If you do let's just say you'll have one less kid to worry about.

Xoxoxo -Jessica'

Fuck. This bitch is gonna get her ass kicked as soon as I find her. I quickly called Selena and Vanessa.

Phone call

Me:I need you guys to come over ASAP!!

Them:okay be there in 5.

End of phone call.

Once they arrived I showed them the note and they looked pisses yet sad at the same time.

"Okay well where would she take them?" Vanessa asked. Well since nobody lives at the warehouse anymore maybe she took them there.

"Maybe to the warehouse." I said. They agreement and we rushed over there. When we arrived there was another note on the counter.

'Smart girls. You found us, but wait this place is so big we could be anywhere. You have 20 minutes to find us before somebody gets hurt.

Xoxoxo -Jessica'

Damn this bitch is getting on my nerves. We have been looking for 15 minutes now. Finally I heard a cry. "Chloe!!" I whisper yelled. The girls followed me.

When I opened the door I saw Jessica holding a gun pointing it toward us.

"You guys leave." She said. "You're fucking stupid as hell if you think we are leaving her alone with your crazy ass." Vanessa spat.

Jessica pointed the gun at Chloe. "Go!" I yelled. They left. "Now let's see what should I do with you?" She asked.

She tied me to a chair and sat me across from Justin. She sat on Justin's lap and started to kiss him all over. She started to grind on him. I can't take this. I closed my eyes.

Justin's POV

"Do as we rehearsed,"she whispered in my ear, "or the baby gets it." I can't let my babies get hurt.

"Silver I fucking hate you. You're worthless and ugly as hell. To be honest I don't even know why I'm fucking with you. I mean Jessica is way better at fucking then you ever will be. She's hot. I don't ever want to fucking see you again. You're nothing but a worthless bitch!!" I yelled at her.

I seen tears form in her eyes and Jessica smirked. "Well if that's how you feel," she paused taking a deep breath, "then kill me."

My eyes widened. No no no. Jessica smirked and grabbed her gun pointing it at Silver.

"Come on what are you waiting for? Do it. Shoot me." Silver said. Jessica pulled the trigger and shot her. I seen blood everywhere.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I screamed. "You got what you wasted. You were right I worthless." She mumbled.

She slowly started to close her eyes. "No baby stay with me. Don't leave me. Please. I can't do this without you. Our children need to know who their mother is!" I cried.

Vanessa and Selena can running in the door and were beating the shit out of Jessica. Selena came and untied me. Soon the guys came and they tied Jessica up to a chair just as she had me and Silver.

I rushed over to Silver. "Baby please wake up." I whispered. I felt for a heartbeat but felt nothing.

No ones POV

Justin took Silver and rushed her to the hospital. After waiting in the waiting room for an hour the doctor came out and told Justin the news.

"Sir, I'm so sorry for your loss. She didn't make it." The doctor said. Justin fell to his knees and cried into his hands. The words that the doctor told Justin replayed in his head over and over again.

Justin went home to the twins and the gang. Once everyone seen Justin's eyes were red and puffy they knew that Silver hadn't made it. They all started crying.

Life will never be the same without Silver.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Authors note

Hey guys sorry I took so long to update. There's really no explanation. I have just had writers block. Anyways comment and vote and thank you guys so much for all the support.

-Tailen**