Chapter 13

Justin's p.o.v.

Today me and Silver are going to go to the beach and just hang out all day. The gang is going to do whatever they feel like. I told them that me and Silver needed to spend some time together.

We had just arrived at the beach and Silver refused to get in. I walked over to her and threw her over my shoulder quickly running to the water. "JUSTIN DON'T YOU DARE!!" She screamed. Ignoring the fact that she told me not to I dropped her in the water and ran.

When she came up for air she looked pissed. It was just a joke. She will get over it. I hope. Silver was so pissed that we just decided to go back home. When we got home it was just us there. The guys were out doing only god know what.

Silver went up to our room and changed. I followed. I was staring at her the whole time. I didn't think that she was looking but she must have been. "Like what you see?" She asked with a smirk.

"No I don't like what I see. I love what I see." I said making her blush. She is so cute when she blushes. She was about to leave the room when I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. We started having a make out session that lasted at least 5 minutes. Then well we.....had sex.

***************
2 weeks later

Silver's p.o.v.

"Justin....I'm pregnant." I said to myself in the mirror, practicing how I was going To tell Justin. I found out a few days ago that I am pregnant with him baby.

My friend Baili would know how to tell Niall if she was pregnant. If only I had a phone to call her. I know her number by heart so that wouldn't be a problem.

I ran downstairs to find Justin passed out on the couch, his phone on the floor. I quickly grabbed his phone and ran back upstairs. I dialed Baili's number and waited for her to answer.

Phone convo.

Baili:Hello?

Me:Baili! It's me Silver.

Baili:Oh my god. I thought that you were dead!! What is it? Where are you I will find you.

Me:Listen I am fine. I just need to know...how do you tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant?

Baili:SILVER!!!! YOUR PREGNANT?!! Why am I just hearing about this? And who is this boyfriend of yours?

Me:Umm...long story. Anyways how do I tell him.

Baili:Just come out and tell him. Don't hold back. Call me later with details. Bye love ya.

Me:Bye!

End of phone convo.

"Justin wake up. I have something very important to tell you." I whispered in Justin's ear. He woke up and just sat there.

"What do you need to tell me?" He asked. "Well Umm....I don't know how to say this...Umm...I'm just gunna spit it out..I'm pregnant." I said all at once.

He sat there in shock. "What!?" He asked. "Oh my god. I ruined your life I am so sorry!" I said and ran to the bathroom and started crying.

"Baby let me in. You didn't ruin my life. You just completed my life. I am going to have a family. I am going to be a dad. I am so happy. Baby girl I love you so much. Please come out." He said as sweet as possible.

I walked out of the bathroom and was embraced in a huge hug. "I'm going to be a daddy." Justin kept mumbling in my ear. I am so happy that he wasn't mad about any of this.

"Baby we are going to take a vacation. We are going to go to the Bahamas. You deserve a break. Start packing we are leaving tomorrow." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Justin really. This isn't necessary. I am perfectly done here." I said. "No go pack. We are leaving tomorrow" he said.

Without another word I went and packed my things that I was going to take with me. Just then I thought maybe I can bring Baili and Niall can come too.

"Justin can Baili and Niall come? Please please please." I begged. "Fine if it is what you want then yes they can come." He said while giving me a kiss.

"Justin I need your phone." I said trying not to scream because I am so excited.

"Why?" He asked. "Well how else am I going to call Baili and Niall." I asked with a huge smile on my face. He looked at me funny. "I guess your right. Did you have a phone before...you know all of this?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did, but when you kidnapped me I dropped it somewhere." I said simply. It okay to talk about when he kidnapped me. We are way past that now.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!

DOWNLOAD HEARTBREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!