Chapter 10

(Edited)
Abby's POV

(Beware!!! Swearing, abuse, and... Adult.... Stuff. In this chapter. I will put an author's note for anyone who does not want to read this part.)
(Also for anyone wondering about the mugshot - this is a person I know aka my own crappy father who I am using as Abigail's father so this isn't just some random person I found on the web!!!)

I didn't turn back as I closed the door and took in the sight of the house.

I was late. Very late. And the last time that happened, I had to stay out of school for a week.

The couch was torn up, glass covered the ground like a blanket, and chairs were broken and thrown about.

As the door closed, the house went silent.

I listened as the floor creaked underneath the pressure from my feat. Rough breathing was the only other sound.

Fear grew rapidly within me. I turned the corner to the kitchen. That's when I saw him. He stood in the middle of the room. Glass and wood scattered the room. His eyes were an inhuman color. Red. His eyes were red with anger. His clothes and skin was draped with blood. He stared at me.

Then, a wicked grin grew upon his face.
I felt the color drain from my face and I could not move.

He took slow, antagonizing steps towards my frozen body.

"Where. Were. You." He asked slowly.

I tried to talk but I was frozen.

"I said, WHERE WERE YOU?!" He screamed in my face before punching me in the stomach. That's when I unfroze.

(For anyone wishing to skip this part... Now would probably be the time...)
I bit my tongue to keep from screaming and attempted to crawl away as fast as possible.

He kicked me in the side which sent me flying into the wall. My head hit the side and I landed in a pile of glass. Blood pooled around me.

He stomped on my fingers before picking me up and throwing me on the broken couch. I cried and starting screaming. He ripped my shirt off and stuffed it into my mouth. I cried and squirmed underneath him. He smacked me across the face. He then took his belt off and slid his pants off. His dirty and bloody hands roamed my body. I kneed him where the sun don't shine and rolled off the couch before running towards the door.

He growled inhumanly before he took a handful of my hair in his hands and yanked me back. I choked on the shirt in my mouth and tried to take it out.

Seeing my attempt, he took my hands and tied them together with his disgarded belt. I laid helplessly on the floor as he did whatever we wanted with me. I cried and kept my head to the side.

I felt him rip my clothes to pieces. I was use to the abuse. This is what I was worried about. I had the feeling that this would come someday. But I couldn't believe it.

I gasped as he took away the one thing that was suppose to be saved for the love of my life. Not him. This is wrong. This isn't suppose to be happening.

My body become numb and I shook with cries.

When he was done with me, he got up and left me laying there naked. I heard him moving around and then the door shut close. I was left alone. All alone. I cried and curled in a ball.

I stood up but fell down as my legs had turn to jelly.
Whimpering, I made my way to the kitchen and found a knife which I used to cut the belt from my hands. I then ripped the shirt from my mouth and threw it away from me.
(Ok. I think you can start reading again if you skipped that part)