Chapter 11

(Im just gonna "say" now that this chapter gets a 'BIT' heated... Sorry for those who must skip this part... And for those fans out there who don't skip.... Enjoy!!!)
(Edited)

Austin's POV
I couldn't believe it. The bastard hurt my mate again.
My wolf, Travis who I had only met last night, growled at the thought of his hands on what was mine.
She was mine. Nobody else could touch her like that.

That was suppose to be me. Not him. Not her own damn father!

I will get my revenge on him. Revenge for all the pain he has put my beautiful Mate through.

I looked down at her sleeping figure on my bed.

I promise I will get my revenge.

**************Abby's POV**************
I stirred in bed.

I felt weak and my throat had swelled.

Slowly opening my eyes, i noticed that I was in a new place. Jolting up in the bed, I pulled the blankets over my small frame.

I attempted to talk, but nothing came out.

My brows furrowed.

Just then I heard someone move around in the corner of the room.

My body slowly calmed as I felt a sense of peace wash over me.

I stood up on wobbly feet and made my way over to the sleeping Austin on the couch. Still tired, I grabbed the blanket from off the bed and snuggled on the couch next to Austin.

I faced him with my face buried in his chest. As I breathed, I smelt his woodsy scent. There was something about it that drew me in. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes, enjoying this moment.

Austin pulled him arm over me and pulled me closer than I already was. I smiled and drifted back to sleep.

*two hours later*

I felt something twitch on my leg.

Opening my eyes, I saw Austin biting his lip and staring at me. Then I noticed our position.

While asleep, we had turned so that I was on top of him and he continued to hold onto me. I felt my cheeks burn.

"I'm so sorry," I said before going to get off of him but his grip tightened.

"Don't move," his voice sounded strained and filled of lust. My cheeks burned even more, which I had doubted was possible, but was proven wrong.

"Austin," I replied wearily.

He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. I bit my lip in anticipation. His eyes snapped open and his gaze traveled to my lips. Understanding, I leaned forward, still on top of him.

"Abigail." He warned.

I don't know where my sudden courage came from and any fear I had vanished from existence.

I laid my lips on his chest before leaving a trail of kisses all the way to his neck.

He gasped as I kissed his neck ever so gently and softly. I smiled against his skin, loving that I have this reaction on him.

"Abigail." He warned again, his voice lustful.

My gaze unwilling snapped to his.

Slowly, I moved towards his face.

I teased him and kissed the sides of his lips.

He growled in an inhuman way.

Before I knew it, he had turned us around and was now on top of me.

Without warning, he smashed his lips to mine.

Fireworks exploded as I savored the taste of his lips against mine. We fought for dominance, him obviously winning.

I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't realize we had moved to the bed. He laid me down before moving on top of me again. His lips traveled from mine to my neck.

He kissed my neck before I felt his teeth graze my skin. I gasped as I felt nothing like it before.

His hands moved to my shirt. Slowly, he lifted my shirt with one hand.

That's when the memory came back.

Father grabbing my shirt and throwing it aside before unwillingly taking me.

"Austin," I breathed out.

He growled and continued working wonders on my neck.

"Austin, I- I can't," I just barely breathed out.

He stopped but didn't move. His breath fanned my skin.

I screwed up. Big time. I could tell.

He gave my neck one last kiss before moving off of me and laying on the bed to my side.

I snuggled into his chest.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

He sighed, " I understand. You're not ready. I will wait forever as long as I can still see you each day."

"I screwed up big time, didn't I?" I asked, avoiding eye contact.

"No, of course not. This isn't your fault. We're too young anyway. We should wait." He said, comforting me in anyway possible. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

We just laid there for hours, talking about life, future, jobs, kids, our life goals and anything else we could come up with to keep our minds off of what lay outside this room.