Chapter 21

Abby's POV

I don't know how long we have been sitting here. My stomach growls every few minutes and so does Austin's. He stays quiet most of the time besides when he is reassuring me but I think he's giving up hope as well.

I hear a door open and footsteps approach.

My father appears and by the way he is walking, I can tell that he is drunk.

I scoot in front of Austin, who has passed out from being drugged.

"Come on, dirt. Duty calls." He opens the door. I'm too weak to fight. I stumble to my feat and can barely stand. He grabs my hand and drags me out, locking the cage behind me. He sticks a needle in my neck and I start to feel sleepy. I don't fall asleep but my body goes numb. He carries me through the door and my mind is blank. My thoughts are jumbled and I can't move a muscle. My vision starts fading.

The only thing I can tell is that he is having his way with me again. It's the second time since being here in this hell hole. Austin has been drugged both times and wakes up in pain. I don't feel anything anymore. I blank and pass out.

***
A few hours later I wake in the cage again. Austin is staring at the cement wall that has cracks in it from him punching the wall so much.

I don't speak to Austin as much anymore. We are saving our energy in case anyone ever comes. I don't know if anyone will..

***Tyler's POV (Austin's dad)***

"How is it that NOBODY can find them! They have been gone for five days now! This is my SON! The future of our pack! EVERYBODY should be looking! We do not rest until they are found, do you all understand? Good. You are dismissed." I grumbled out to the entire pack. I feel like I'm being a terrible alpha. Everyone has been taking shifts in sleeping and eating. There's only a few women who stay to watch the kids. Everyone else is out looking for them. My witch informs me that the people who have my son and his mate may have a witch of their own who cast a spell to hide their location. No one can reach them. I don't know what I'd do if my son died.

I know he is not dead... yet. His connection to the pack hasn't been removed but weakens from time to time. I'll get my son back and whoever did this? Will be dead.

***Austin's POV***
I feel numb. My bones ache and my stomach hurts. I feel sick looking at my mate. I know what happens when they drug me. I can smell him on her and see her weakened state. I can't help her or comfort her because I don't want to hurt her even more. How much longer will our savior be? Will anyone ever find us?