Chapter 27 - The End

Abby's POV

"Hurry up!" Naomi yelled at me.

"Perfection takes time!" I yelled back.

I had three girls doing circles around me doing my hair and makeup. Once they were done, I carefully slid on my dress.

"Ready." I announced.

Mom and Naomi walked into the room and gasped. There eyes started watering.

"You're so beautiful." Mom said. Queen Isabella took me in as her daughter and we both accepted it. So did the King. This is my family now.

They both hugged me before leading me towards the doors which would bring my new life with my mate. Audrey stood behind my with the white flower pedals. I took a lot of time deciding on who was going to walk me down the aisle. It had to be a person who was there for me through everything. Naomi defied her own father and his rules to save me. A girl she didn't even know. She was to walk me down and hand me over to my mate.

My mom went to join my dad in the front row with Michael and Tyler. The rows were filled with people from the kingdom. I got to know them all since I would be Queen one day. This marriage not only gave Austin and I the title of husband of wife, it also brought together our two packs. The pack would keep the name The Crescent Moon pack and would be lead by the Queen, King, and Tyler until Austin and I were ready to take over.

"I'm just glad the dress still fits, sis," I told her.

"Yeah I know right. Soon you're gonna be fat." She stated.

I just stared at her with a blank look and blinked my eyes. She laughed and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Don't worry. Even if you are fat with that baby, you will still be beautiful." She assured me.

I laid a hand on my stomach and smiled. My nerves kicked in when I heard the music start telling us that it's time. The doors were opened by George and Sam who bowed to us. Audrey threw the pedals behind Naomi and I. Audrey ran up and held my hand once the pedals were gone. Then I saw him. He stared at me with love in his eyes and we both took in each others' look. He smiled with pride and happiness. We've come so far.

We've gone to hell and back. We have been kidnapped, tortured, and saved many times. And we've done it together. I don't know where I would be right now if I hadn't met Austin. Maybe I wouldn't even be alive. But I am so glad that I am. I have a little life growing inside of me and my mate standing across from me reciting the words which would join us as husband and wife. We said our words back and forth with Austin starting.

"I, Austin Welsh, take you Abigail Kalose to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

"I Abigail Kalone, take you Austin Welsh, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"I promise to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life."

"I take you to be my friend, my lover, and the father of my children. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph.

"I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. "

"I take you to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

Everyone in the audience clapped and cheered but we were lost in each other until this old, random dude started talking again. (Lol)

"Throughout this ceremony, Bride and Groom have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other.
They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings.
Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife.
You may now kiss your bride!"

We didn't waste a second before kissing. Everything else was silent and it was just us. As husband and wife. Mr. And Mrs. Welsh. I love that name way better than my last one 😂. Abigail Welsh. I love it.

Finally, we stopped our embrace and the claps and cheers flooded my ears. We smiled and laughed.

From now on, I no longer fear the future. I will no longer cower in the face of danger. And I won't have to face it alone. I have a loving family, a husband, and a little child growing inside of me.

My life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Pain, heartbreak, and finally, love. I now have people around me who care for me and will protect me. Who will be the family I never had. Now it's time to enjoy it and cherish every little moment. My dreams of happiness use to only be dreams. Now I'm living them.

And I fucking love it!

Well... that's it peeps. It's been a long journey and I finally finished the book. Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me and have read my books. Every single vote and comment brings joy. (Even the hate comments 😂). Just... thank you for everything..

Love, Alyssa.