Chapter 1-the S-rank Assassin

"I am soooo stupid!" I yelled to myself still running as far away from kohana as I could without leaving the general area around kohana."you can't run for long!" I heard two voices yell behind me. I looked back to see Naruto and kiba getting closer and closer. Naruto ended up catching me with his multi shadow clone jutsu. "Your and ugly ass!" I told Naruto with a glare. "Hey you do remember we're twins right?!" Naruto said with a smirk. "are you calling me an ugly ass!?" I asked as an angry and very demonic Aura surrounded me. "Ummm I don't think you should have said the Naruto!" "I am going to rip you your intestines out and choke you with them!" I yelled as I my blood lust climbed higher. "I AM SORRRY SHIN-CHAN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Naruto pleaded. I instantly calmed down and put and innocent look on my face. "It's ok Naru-chan." I said with a sweet smile. I smirked and jumped into the trees. I hid my chakra and gathered nature chakra for assassin mode. Once I had enough chakra to last assassin mode for an hour or two I turned it on. "Shinkō/shin-chan!" I her two voices yell in unison. I jumped behind without a sound. I put my twin katana's around his neck. He froze, " I am right here." I whispered seductively into his ear. I disappeared in a flash before he could catch me. I ran up to Naruto and knocked him out with a pressure point. "Naruto are you ok!" Kiba yelled as Naruto collapsed. "Oh he's fine!" I said with the same beautiful yet dangerous voice that Ririsu used when I first meet her. I then turned the forest area around us to ice. (If you forgot shinkō trained with the ice wolf  sage) "ok ok ok I give up!" Kiba said putting his arms in the air. "Hahaha I win!" I said mocking him. I stepped off from the tree branch I was on. I landed on the ground and looked at Naruto. " I don't know how he became the village hero when he was defeated by a pressure point!" I sighed.

????P.O.V
Yes I am sure it's her she just took down Naruto uzumaki! I said in awe. "Hn that loser!" Boss muttered. "Well she is a s-rank criminal who has the highest bounty on her head." I thought out loud. "And she was the one who took tobi down. "Yeah she did that's why I want her on my team! Even if she's a hidden leaf ninja there are always whys to get someone to do what you want!" Boss snickered.