Chapter 14-princess of the fallen

I had told jack that the hokage agreed to his new name. And of course he got up and jumped like an idiot. The nurse had to come into the room and pin him back to the bed with my help of course. After I finished sealing him to be bed I left the hospital. I wandered aimlessly not knowing what to do. "Hey Naruto?" I asked inside my head knowing he wouldn't hear me. "Yes?" He said in back to me in his head. "W-what we can speak telepathically!" I said back to Naruto in my head. "I guess so." Naruto said. "AWESOME!" I squealed in excitement. I felt Naruto mentally smile. I talked to him for 3 minutes before I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry!" I said sheepishly. "It's ok." A deep voice replied. I looked up at the person I bumped into. He had all black on with a cross on a belt that was around his neck. He had black hair also but with a couple white streaks down the middle But the thing about him that really made me interested in him was his neon yellow eyes. They glowed like the sun but they were full of anger and evilness. I being me took an instant liking to him. (Pic of him above) He looked down at me. "Do you know a girl named Shinkō uzumaki?" He asked. "Yes I do cause that's me." I said smiling at him. "Oh your shinkō?" He asked. "Yep!" I said happily. He bowed to me which earned a few stares from the villagers. "Umm why are you bowing to me?" I asked kinda shocked. "I am kirai and you are my master the princess of the fallen." He said still bowing. "W-what p-princess!" I stuttered in utter shock. "Yes your are the princess of the fallen angles." Kirai said. "Huh!?" I said stupidly. Kirai sighted and tryes to explain it to me. "I am a fallen angel and there is a world for the fallen angles that come from heaven. We live in the limbo where you go when you die. You can choose to go to hell or heaven. If you go to heaven you become an angle but if you go against God he will make you a fallen angle. We are stronger than demons and angles because we contain both of their powers but we are not stronger than God." He explained. "You are my master and I am the ruler of the fallen angles so that would technically make you the princess of the fallen angle. "You are 100 time stronger than Lucifer but you are not stronger than God." "Okay!" I said nodding as I processed the information. I glared at kirai as I remembered he called me master. "W-what wrong m-master?" Kirai ask nervously. "Don't call me master!" I said intensifying my glare. "Well what do you want me to call you?" He asked now terrified. "Call me my name!" I said as I kept my glare. "Y-yes ma'ma!" He said. "Okay good!" I cheered as I went back to my normal weird self. He chuckled at my bipolarness. "Okay let's go to the hokage and you can stay at my place." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him. I slammed through the hokage's door for the seconds time that day. "Oh come on shinkō I just got that door fixed!" Tusnade wined. "Sorry." I said scratching the back of my head sheepishly. "And who the hell is this!" Tsunade asked looking at kirai. "Oh...well...ummm....the thing is......oh for the love of monkeys on a rollercoaster you explain it to her!" I turned to kirai giving up on trying to explain.
      ~one very looooong explanation later~
"Oh okay!" Tsunade said going back to her papers. "Your taking this better than I thought!" Kirai said. "We are talking about shinkō right?" Tsunade asked. "Yes!" Kirai answered. "Then I am not even surprised I mean if it was someone else, I would be freaking out but this is Naruto uzumakis sister so I am not even surprised." She said. I smirked as I dragged be back out the door. I dragged him threw the rest of the village showing him everything and introduced him to everyone. I saw Akio doing the same exact thing I was just with shino don't ask me why. I sprinted up to her. She saw me and smiled then she saw kirai. She stopped mid sprint and almost fell on her face. "Who the hell is that?" She asked looking at kirai. I explained everything to her and when I was done she looked at me in and with jealousy. "He's really hot!" She whispered to me. I looked at her and burst out laughing. She started to crack up too and just like that me and her were on the ground rolling around. We slowly calmed ourselves then we burst out laughing again. "Shinkō!" I heard a voice yell to me. "Kiba!" I yelled as I instantly shot up from the ground. I ran over to him and tackled him which lead to a tackle fight witch lead to me wining. I had pinned him on the ground with our faces centimeters away from each other's. I leaned in as kissed him. The kiss turned into a war between tongues as I fought for control. He growled when I tried. I smirked and I really wish I didn't because that's when he took control. "Damnit!" I said as we came up for air. "I looked over at Akio and shino and they just face palmed. "Your doing this in the middle of the road!" Akio said and looked at us like we were insane. "Yep!" I replied happily as I got off kiba. I looked over at kirai and he had a smirk on his face. "What are you smiling about you perv!" I yelled playfully. "Oh I'm the perv says the person who made out with someone in the middle of the freaking road!" He defended himself. "Shut up asshole!" I Said then glared at him. He celebrated his victory and I hopped onto his back. "Go horsey!" I said kicking him like I was a four year old. He started to walk and said "yes master!" I let out a tiny bit of my dark aura along with my bloodlust because he called me master. Everyone backed away. "Did you just call me master!" I said pissed. "S-sorry mast...I mean shinkō!" He said terrified. "Don't do it again!" I snarled. "O-ok I w-won't!" He stuttered. "Ok then let's go to the BBQ place for dinner." I said as he started walk to the BBQ restraint.