Chapter4-village fun

Shinkō's P.O.V
I woke up with someone shaking me awake
I raised my first and punched the person that was shaking me. I heard a hard thud on the wall and then a "owwww why did you do that for!" "What do you want duckbutt!" I yelled. "I want you to get up so we can leave." "But I never go my Souvenir!" I wined. "You got 9000 Ryos of Souvenirs!" He said getting irritated. "B-but I never got in a fight and I never met any friends and," I was cut off by Sasuke saying "well I'll fight you right now!" "Nah your too weak!" I said Trying to aggravate him. It worked because a second later I was running down the street and he was chasing me. That's when I bumped into someone. "Oh sorry!" I said. I looked at who I dumped into. It was a girl with black hair and green eyes. That's when I was cobbled by Sasuke. "I am not weak!" He yelled. "Oh yeah them how can I pin you so easily?" Sasuke looked at the position we were in. He was pinned to the ground I was holding his two arms above his head and I was sitting on his stomach. "Alright fine you win!" He mumbled. "Huh I didn't get that what did you day something about me winning?!" I teased him. "You win alright now get off you weigh a ton!" Sasuke snapped. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE PRICK!" I yelled as my dark aura surrounded me. "Oh N-nothing I swear!" I was about to kill him when I heard someone laughing behind me. I turned around to see who it was. It was the girl I bumped into. "What are you laughing at?" I asked putting my innocent little girl face on. "Your just like brother and sister!" She said between laughs. "Actually I already have a twin brother Naruto uzumaki!" I said glaring at Sasuke. "Wait Naruto uzumaki that makes you shinkō uzumaki!" She said in awe. "Yep that's me!" I said with Naruto's famous smile. "Whoa that's awesome you killed tobi and... Wait what are you doing with Sasuke Uhciha?" She said as she glared at him.
~one long explanation later~
"Oh I am so sorry!" She said. She then walked over to Sasuke and said "your a bitch!" Then Walked back over to me. "Hey do you and duckbutt want to go over to the bar with me and grab something to eat?" "Oh my gosh yes I am so hungry!" "Hey wait dose everyone call me duckbutt?" Sasuke asked. "Yes!" me and the girl said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. "Oh and by the way my name is ai. "Hmm so we're Faith and love!" I said. "Yep!" We squealed in excitement. "So annoying!" Sasuke said. "At lest your not stuck with Sakura!" I said and walked to the bar with my new friend.
----------------
We got to the bar and noticed they had a karaoke Machine. "Hey can you sing?" I asked. "Yeah a little." She said. "Ok." We were about to get up when two guys walked I front of us. One was tall and slender and the other was short and stubby. "Hey ladies you gonna sing a song for us?" The tallest one said. "Yeah sing us a little song!" The short one agreed. "Hmm you want us to sing you a song?" They nodded and we looked at each other and smirked mischievously. "Ok we'll sing you a song!" I walked up to the DJ and told him what we wanted to sing. He smiled and nodded knowing what we were going to do. The music started and before we stated singing we said "this song goes out to tall and skinny and short and fat over there. (The vid above I of corse don't own the song) after the song the two men ran out of the bar completely embarrassed we walked off the stage and everyone applauded. I saw Sasuke leaning on a wall next the the stage. "Did you like our song?" I asked him. "Hn." Was all he said. "He said yes!" I said to my friend. "Really how do you know?" Ai asked really confused. "I know everything!" I said as I started to laugh evilly. Sasuke and ai both slowly started to back away from me. I snapped back to normal. "Oh sorry guys been spending way to much time with the demon shadow Wolfpack!" I said like it was my everyday life witch it was. "Oh that reminds me I have to play with shi!" I said walking out of the bar. I performed the summoning jutsu and shi came out of the smoke. "Hey kid ready to loose to me!" She said playfully. "Oh no your going to loose to me!" I said. "And how do you know that?" Shi asked. "Cause she knows everything!" Sasuke and ai said in unison. I smiled at them great fully cause they made me look oh a total badass. "Hmmm we'll see about that!" Shi said as he pounced. I easily dogged and jumped on him back. He easily bucked me off his back. I flew several feet before hitting a wall and making a crater in the wall. "Shinkō!" Ai said worriedly yelled. She started to run to me but Sasuke stopped her and said "If she can't recover from this than she not as strong as people said." "Thanks for having faith in me Sasuke!" i said as I tore myself out of the wall. "So I see you got a tiny bit stronger but it's still not even close to betting me!" I yelled as I charged a Mach 20. I hit him into the head knocking him into a wall also making a crater in the wall. He tore himself out of the crater and his eyes turned red. "Oh so your fighting in demon mode first sage?" I asked. He slowly nodded. Well ok then I get to activate full sage mode sound fair?" He slowly nodded. "Ok give me a minute. I sat meditating for about a minute. Ok I am ready. I activated my sage mode to it full potential. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. "Shinkō you ok!?" Ai asked worriedly. " I am fine just this is extremely painful." I grew fangs and claws then I grew white fur with blue markings on my face and I grew 10 feet witch made me 15 feet the same height as him and I grew wolf ears and a tail plus paws and I had my blue ice wolf sage eyes. He snarled seriously. "They call this playing I'd hate to see what a serious fight looked like." I heard ai mumble. "Yeah me too!" Sasuke agreed. Shi snarled once more as he pounced I jumped and collided with him. We both landed on the ground with a large thud that shook the village. We viciously wrestled around on the ground with each other cutting and clawing. At the end Shi was under me and I was on top of him. "I win!" I smirked as I went back to human form. "I will win one day!" Shi said proofing away. Iiiii am so tired!" I said as a yawn formed in my throat. "Whoa he was in demon form and he still lost!" Ai said as I started to walk. "Well yes but no he was in the first stage of demon mode there are 5 the fifth one is the most deadly that's the mode I used to kill tobi." I said as I started to feel really tired. "Hey s-Sasuke can you carry me I am really tired." I asked as I started to wobble and Sasuke looked at me. "Yeah." He said as I fell into his back. "T-thanks!" That's all that I remember then I let sleep consume me.
________________________________
Ai-love
(The pic above)

Shinkō's wolf form with Shi! (Pic below)