Chapter 17-attack on kohana

Me and kirai got back from limbo and the place was loaded with battles. I flew over to were I saw Naruto fighting along with Sasuke. I rushed in well technically flew in to help them. With my powerful wings I made a huge gust of wind that split all the Ninja except for Naruto and Sasuke in half. "Hey!" Naruto cheered happily. "Sup Naruto!" I said happily. Sasuke waved to me before I shot away. I flew around and found Kiba fighting with shino,Akio and, hinata. I quickly few over to them and did the same thing with the ninja they were fighting. They all looked at me in awe probably not knowing who I was but Kiba and Akio knew instantly. "How much stronger are you going to get!" Akio asked exasperated. "Idk!" "Hey you okay?" Kiba asked kinda worried as he saw the blood were my heart is. "Oh yeah turns out I am immortal!" I said cheerfully. "Akio looked over at Kiba and she said "good luck!" She said and looked back at me. I glared at her and she smirked. Just then I felt someone next to me. I knew right away that it was kirai because besides me he's the only one that can fly....well in this village. I flew back over to Naruto and Sasuke. They had been joined by Sakura and jakku. "I'm back!" I said happily. "Who is that I bet she's an enemy!" Sakura said charging. I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. "Pinky if you think you can even touch me then your way stupider than I thought you were!" I said setting her down. "Shinkō!?" She asked after coughing. "Yeah who else would let you live!" I said before Sasuke, Naruto and, jakku just burst out laughing as she fumed. I slowly set myself down and my wings turned back into my shoulder blades, My hair turned back into its normal color along with my eyes and my clothes. "Awww I loved those clothes they were so comfortable and they were so f....fudging awesome." I said as Naruto glared at me. "Sorry Naru-kun." I said using his secret nickname. "Naru-k-kun?!" He asked shocked. "Tehe!" I giggled as he turned pink. A ninja ran behind me and tried to stab. I snapped my fingers and kirai killed him in an instant. "SHI GET YOU LAZY ASS OUT HERE AND HELP ME!" I yelled to no one. There was a puff of smoke and shi stepped out of the smoke and yawned. "We're you talking a nap?" I asked glaring at him. "Maybe I was maybe I wasn't!" He defended himself. "Ugh whatever Shi demon level 9!" "Ok fine!" "Oh and only kill rock ninja no one else!" I said as he ran off killing every rock ninja in his path. I turned and all nine of my tails came out but I learned how to do that without going into tiled beast form or getting the cloak but I did get the claws eyes and the whiskers on my face got darker oh and my normal outfit turned into the dress version. I easily made a resangan(I think that's how you spell it) in my hand and smashed it into some poor ninjas face. I looked over at the ninija I had hit and his face was completely gone. "Awesome that's so cool!" I said asked I looked back at everyone. They all shivered and my excitement except for kirai. By the time I had fun side off my 200th ninija they all started to retreat back into the forest. Shi came back to me and I thanked him for coming and helping. He then poofed away and I collapsed in a tired heap. "I felt someone lift me you into the air and Carry me. Then everything went black. I woke up in a hospital room with all my friends worried faces around me. "Sup how long have I been out for?" I asked nonchalantly. "Two days!" I heard Kiba snarl as he walked up to my bed. "Well at least it wasn't three years!" I said sheepishly. He walked up to my bed and hugged me. "I am so happy it wasn't for three years I can't go through that again." He said. He looked at me and he was crying. "I wouldn't put you through that again Kiba!" I said hugging him again. I looked at everyone. I got up and spread my wigs. "Whoa missy you an't goin nowhere!" I heard Sasuke say as he grabbed onto me to try and stop me. I lifted my strong wings and smashed them down and me and the still clinging onto me Sasuke shot up into the ski."so your coming with me to limbo?" I asked and he shook his head. " well if you don't want to go the just let my shirt go!" I said. He looked down at the now ant sized ground then looked back at me and started to hold on tighter. "That's what I thought!" I said before saying the chant. "Away I go and out of sight, I will be gone until I deem the time is right, Forgotten from memories until I am back, While Im gone in a new world as my presence lacks, Time will pass just as is, Lives will go on just like this, Through this door is what I see, This is my will, so mote it be." After those words the gate appeared and opened. Kirai came up next to me and we flew inside the gates. I herd Sasuke wow and then I dive bombed to the ground. Sasuke screamed as we almost hit the ground but I twirled over onto my feet and landed once again gracefully.