Chapter 9- karaoke night part 2

(I don't own any of the songs)
________________________________
Everyone played in the water for about the rest of the day. Once the sun started to set everyone got out of the pool and gathered around the karaoke Machine. "Ok up first kiba and I!" I announced really excitedly. We started singing we had a lot of fun on stage like we always did. We finished singing And everyone once again gave us that your a freaking god look. I looked over at Sasuke who had a smile on his face but when he saw me looking he quickly hid it. I got back onto the announcement stage I made for myself and said really loudly "next up shino and Akio!" They stepped onto the stage and started to sing with the music. (Their duet)

Then I went up to the stage and announced." I will be performing a solo. The music started and I smiled and started singing.

After I was done singing everyone clapped and gave me the same look. man that looks starting to piss me off! I thought I I went to announce the next person. "Akio will be singing a solo!" I announced excitedly.

Once she finished she stayed on the stage and I stepped up with her and we both announced that we were singing a duet together. I went into assassin mode for the song with my pink hair and black outfit. We sang and when we looked at the crowed they were kinda scared but they were enjoying the song.

At the end everyone was happy,full, and dead tired even duckbutt was exhausted. I said bye to everyone and poofed away with kiba to his inn. We arrived in the living room and Takashi was pouting. "Kiba I want to go to bed ok." I said yawning. "Ok let's go." He said as we walked into his room to sleep. He took off his shirt and I took off my shirt and bathing suit and changed into underwear and one of kiba's shirts as usual. I hopped into the bed waiting for kinda when sleep started to consume me. I fell asleep but not before kiba crawled into the bed and kissed me on the top of my head. I snuggled into his bear chest and a second later I was asleep.
________________________________
(Hey sorry if this was a short chapter but I'll make the next one longer ok!)