Chapter 2-sasukes "visit"

Me and kiba dragged the still knocked out Naruto back to kohana. We arrived at the gates and heard a familiar voice. "Hey are you ok?what happened to Naruto? Was it an enemy? Did you kick his ass? What village was he from? Is he still alive? Did he beat Naruto?" I looked over at the person who was burying me in questions. "AKIO I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL FEED YOU TO SHI!" I yelled irritatedly. She instantly shut up when I mentioned shi. Akio has always been afraid of the shadow Wolfpack I mean she loved all my other summons but when it came down to the wolf pack she never really got along with them even though she loved wolfs. "W-what happened?" I heard her squeak with fear. I sighed and told her what happened in the woods. "Oh ok!" She said her cheerful smile returning to her face. I walked into the gate with Akio. "Ow!" Akio wined behind me. I then heard a scream come from her throat. I looked back and saw a scroll were Akio was standing. I picked it up and read it. "Dear shinkō uzumaki
I have your little friend and if you don't come to meet me in the woods at midnight she will die!"
Signed Sasuke Uchiha.
After I finished reading the scroll I sprinted to get my twin katana's. I was freaking out so much that when I looked at the clock it said 11:58! "Shit if I don't hurry I'll be late and Akio will be dead. I ran to kiba's house and put a note on next to his bed. I began to leave when I felt someone kiss me on the cheek. "Hey what are you doing?" He asked tiredly. "Umm nothing just let me go and read the note." He did as I asked and let me go. As soon as he picked up the note I sprinted out of his house and into the forest. I had gathered enough nature energy to turn my wolf hearing to listen to hear kiba. He was growling with anger but he didn't follow me. I reached a huge tree and saw Sasuke and Akio. Akio was tied up and had tape over her mouth. "I am here you piece of shit!" I yelled as I saw Akio. "Hn." He mumbled. I gave him a sharp glare and said. "You better give Akio back or I'm going to rip off the lower half of your jaw and make you dig your own grave with it, And watch,as you bleed to death in the pitiful excuse you call a grave!" I yelled my eyes turning red. I let out a low growl and crouched down to an unnatural human position. I am pretty sure I looked like a pissed off fox. I then appeared in front of kitsune I looked over my shoulder and saw Sasuke. "So you have a monster too?!" He smirked. "She's not a monster she's my friend!" I defended kitsune. Kitsune looked at me then smiled great fully. She then looked over at Sasuke and said." Do you want to kill him?" Sasuke tried to absorb her chakra like he did with kurama but when she didn't sasuke's face was full of shock. "Why can't I dissolve her chakra like I did with the other 9 tails?!" He asked his face still full of shock. " Well first of all she is the real thing not just chakra and kitsune is 10 times stronger the kurama so you couldn't even if you tried." I said with a smirk. "kitsune i think I can handle him I don't need your help right now so you can relax." I said looking over at kitsune. "Fine but I have been dying to fight ever sense we killed tobi!" She wined. "You killed tobi!" "Well sort of my shadow wolf pack did!" I said as I though of how they tore him limb from limb. " then everything snapped back to reality. "Now give me back Akio before I have my wolfs tare you apart!" I said as I performed the summoning Jutsu. All my wolfs appeared in front me. "Now give my back my friend or you will be ripped to shreds just like tobi was!" I said as I put a smile on my face. Sasuke just stared at me and said. "I have 40,500 ninja waiting to attack the village if you don't come with me." He said with a victory smirk. "I don't like it, but my hands are tied. I just want you to know this: if I ever get the chance to betray you, I will. If the opportunity arises to pay you back, I'll take it. You'll never be able to trust me!" I said seriously and looked at akio then the village then back at duckbutt. "That's fine with me cause I'll probably do the same." Sasuke said. "Ok then we have an agreement?" I asked. "Yes but you have to promise not to escape cause you never go back on your word!" He said As he mocked me and Naruto's ninja way! I walked up to him took his arm and grabbed his neck. I was acting like I was going to kiss him then I twisted his arm around and broke it. "NEVER MOCK ME OR MY BROTHER EVER AGAIN!" I yelled. I let go of his now broken arm. "I am a trained assassin so don't cross me!" I spat as I walked over to Akio. I picked her up and ran. I reached the gates and set her down on the ground other untied her. "Shinkō you aren't really going to go with him are you!" She looked at me with sad eyes. "I promised him Akio I am sorry!" I said tearing up. "Tell kiba I love him." I said as I got up. "She doesn't have to." I heard a growl from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see kiba. "I have to go i am sorry kiba." I won't let you!" I cut him off by running up to him and slamming my lips into his. When we came up for air I saw his face and he saw mine. Kiba's face was full of sorrow and I was crying. "I love you!" I said as I buried my face into his chest. "I love you too!" Kiba responded kissing me on the forehead. "I have to go." I said releasing kiba. I went over to Akio and hugged her. "I'll miss you." I whispered as she hugged me back. Then she released me and I ran back into the forest.