Chapter19-yasei

I was getting a tour of my new house in limbo. The first thing we went to was the living room. It was like a modern space room with black and white walls and white carpet. It also had a 55in tv and Xbox, dont asked me how but it did! It also had a sectional black couch with a bed type end. The next room was the kitchen witch had a neon blue and black bar with black chairs. The next room was the dinning room witch matched the kitchen except for the bar part. After that we went upstairs to my room, BEST FREAKING BEDROOM IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD BTW. It had a circular shape and it was pitch black. My room salon had a 55in tv in it to,don't ask me how it just did! I went to look into the closet and.....there was a waterside in it! There was a large window over my room witch showed a giant pool underneath. "Holy mother of Mary this is so freaking awesome!" I squealed looking back at everyone else. "There is also a guest room for Sasuke witch can be decorated any way the guest wants." Kirai said. My eyes just widened in awe. 'Oh I totally forgot to mention that she had a balcony that over looked the place and a secret room that only she could enter anyway' after itachi left and kirai went to go get us some food Sasuke had already decorated his room. He choose the goth look, not even surprised. I had gone to my secret room to explore because we didn't go in that room well you know why. I went inside and it was open. The walls were the leaves of the tree and the floor was a small wooden bridge like thing. I continued to walk. That's when I saw a white haired man sitting over the ledge of the wooden plank. To be honest I was completely shocked. I walked over to him and just sat next to him. He looked over at me and smiled. I just smiled back. I looked over at a birds nest witch had a family of four. One of the baby's was trying to learn how to fly but he failed and fell. He plummeted to the ground. I shot down to the ground to get him and in the process extended my wings out so I wouldn't fall to my death when I caught the bird. I grabbed the baby just before he hit the ground and I made a total badass u turn. I tucked my wings in and started to spin. I lanced upwards still spinning. I reached the top where the boy and the nest was and I spread my wings out to their full glory. I set the bird back into the nest and few back over to the boy. He looked at me in awe and then he spread his own wings. "Want to fly together?" He asked me. "Okay but first you fave to tell me your name." I said. "I'll tell you my name if you can catch me!" He yelled playfully as he zoomed out of the tree. "Oh that's not fair you got a head start!" I screamed after him. We flew around for a few hours before we got tired and went back to the tree. "I caught you five times!" I said and he smirked. "Fine i guess I have to tell you my name!" He said playfully. "Your such a child!" I growled playfully. "Oh I'm the child!" He said in pretend offense. I smiled and said " my name is shinkō!" "My name is yasei!" He said sticking his hand out so I could shake it. I shook his hand and asked if he wanted to come into the house and say in a guest room and he nodded. I gave him a guest room next to mine and told him to decorate any way he liked. He picked a room that was nature style the bed was green and the walls had a huge tree painted on them. He had wood tile for floor in and and a ski light ceiling. "Hey can I introduced you to my best friends?" I asked and he nodded. I said the incantation and after I was done I said Akios name. Akio appeared in a cloud of smoke and she looked like she had been on the best Roller coaster of her life.
---------------
AKIOS P.O.V
---------------
I was hanging with shino and Naruto when I randomly shot up into the air like shinkō dose when she flys. I saw two giant gold gates open and i landed in a random beautiful place but I didn't get much time to look cause a second later I poofed to another random place. I looked around in awe before I stopped shinkō with her redish purple hair and eyes and a random white haired boy with horns. Everything was just so RANDOM!!!!
--------------------
SHINKŌS P.O.V
--------------------
Akio just looked around the she saw us with a confuzzled look on her face. "Hey Akio!" I finally said. "Sup." Was all she said. "This is yasei my new friend." I said. "Sup." Was all she said once more. I walked over to her a bitch slapped her. "Owwww what was that foooorrrr!" She wined rubbing her cheek. "You were spacing out I had to do something!" I said as she glared at me. "Yeah but you didn't have to fuc....fudging slap me!" She corrected herself because I gave her a glare. She was also working on her swearing because of Naruto. "I know a way to make it up to you!" I said. "How!" She said still pouting. " do you the Akio, my best friend want to stay in this world for a night and get your very own wings?" I asked. She smiled and nodded excitedly. "Okay but sense your not a fallen like me you can only use your wings here unlike me were I can use my wings anywhere. "Awwwww why can't I use them other places and you can." She wined. "Because I'm the princess!" I said. "W-wait princesses!" Yasei said in shock as he started to bow. "Get up! I hate it when people do that ok so just call me shinkō." I said giving him a smile. He happily smiled back. Kirai walked in and saw me with yasei and was attacking him instantly. I gave a loud bark that sounded demonic and kirai backed off. "Master who is that!" He asked still glaring at yasei. "He's my new friend yasei!" I said glaring at him. "And I let him in!" I said intensifying my glare. He surrendered and stopped glaring. at yasei. "Whoa you really are the princess!" Yasei said in shock. "Yep now I have to get my friend situated for her stay." I said as I grabbed akios hand and went outside to give her wings. I said some random things and her wings appeared. They weren't as big and beautiful as mine but they were pretty awesome. (Sorry Liz but this is my book 😋) i extend my wings and Akio copied me. I lifted them and slammed them down and shot upward as did Akio. I was spinning around and doing flips in the air while Akio was trying to learn how to build up momentum. It took a little bit for her to learn how to fly but she quickly learned. "How do you learn how to fly like that so fast?!" She asked as she tried to do tricks in the air. "I don't know but flying fells so natural to me so that might have something to with it." I said and shrugged. "I don't know how thin air feels natural to you but I mean your you so it doesn't surprise me." She said and landed back onto the bridge. Ok now time to pick out your room!" I said as I gracefully landed. "Yay!" Akio cheered as she retracted her wings. I retracted mine too and we rushed into the house followed by kirai, and, yasei. I took her to the guest room close to mine and she decorated it. "Ok all set!" She said happily. "Do you want to go to the pool?" I asked her. "Yeah I do!" She said excitedly. "Can I come?" I heard a familiar duckbutts voice. "Yeah Sasuke and yes yasei you can come to!" I said turning around to see yasei and Sasuke. "Ok let's all get dressed and meet back here ok." I said and everyone nodded.