Chapter18-new home

"Shinkō's back!" I heard a fallen yell. I smiled at them because they remembered rule number one. "I will be staying here for about a week with my friend here so i need a place to sleep and so dose he!" I said. "Oh we have a house set up for you and it's all to yourself unless you would like company." A black haired demon stepped up to me and said. I looked at him in shock. "S-Sasuke is that who I think it is?" I said looking at him. He slowly nodded and I looked back at the fallen. "OMG ITS ITACHI!" I screamed as I jumped up onto him. "Hi shinkō and hi Sasuke." He said looking at Sasuke. Sasuke just stood there then he hned. SASUKE FUDGING UCHIHA USE YOU WORLDS!" I screamed letting out some of my my aura. "S-sorry shinkō."he said. I retracted my aura and my anger. "I looked at itachi and I could clearly see he had flinched. "kirai!" I called his name and he appeared at my side. "Let go see my house!" I said excitedly. Kirai, itachi and, even the emo duck butt Sasuke chuckled at my excitement. We walked and walked because itachi didn't end to fly so we walked. When we finally arrived at my house I screamed in excitement. "OMG ITS SO FREGGEN COOL!" I screamed as I looked at it. (The pic above is what it looked like) I hopped onto the huge bridge that hung over a waterfall. I looked down to see if I could see the bottom and it was endless. "Awesome!" I squealed again. I hopped onto the railing and jumped. "Shinkō-Sama!" Itachi yelled worriedly as he spread his black wings to go and catch me. I shot up from the endlessness of the waterfall. Itachi stared at my wings and at my hair. "No need itachi I can fly!" I said spinning around. Itachi lifted his wings and slammed them down and he shot up to were I was in the ski. I looked down to see kirai doing the same thing. Me,itachi, and kirai were in the ski and I felt like someone was missing. I looked at the bridge once more to find a wingless Sasuke. I quickly flew down and picked him up. "Let's go have fun!" I said to him as I flew back up to itachi. I looked down at Sasuke in my arms and he had his eyes shut. "Oh is THE SASUKE UCHIHA scared of heights?" I asked. He looked up at me and scowled. "No I'm not I'm just scared your going to drop me!" He defended himself. I smirked mischievously and then dropped him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sasuke screamed in terror as he fell. I then quickly revived him from his falling. "W-why would y-you do that to me I thought I was your brother!" He wined traumatized. "You are but I just had to take advantage of that I am sorry. I apologized trying not to laugh. I looked at itachi and I could see a amused smirk playing at his lips. Kirai chuckled but I could tell he too was holding back most of his laughter. "Okay shinkō-sama please try and be careful with my not yet dead brother?" He asked. Key word YET. "Ugh fine but I don't see the fun in that!" I complained. Itachi chuckled while Sasuke looked ten times freaked out. "Oh don't worry I won't kill you....yet." I added. Sasuke had heard me and he looked mortified. "Just kidding take a joke!" I laughed and the others started to laugh nervously except for Sasuke who looked relived. I then put Sasuke on my back so there was no way I could drop him, witch was sasuke's idea. He was on top of my back and I could literally feel him staring at my wings. "You want to touch them don't you?" I asked bluntly. "N-no....maybe.....yeah I do." He confessed. "Fine!" I agreed. His had put his hand on my wings and started petting them. It oddly felt really good. (No Pervy thoughts you Pervy people.) he stopped and faced me. "Wow!" Was all he said. I smirked and went back to the bridge with itachi and kirai following. I set him down and retracted my wings. I went over to kirai and itachi who still had their wings out. I reached out to their wings and started to pet them. Itachi closed his eyes and kirai let out a small moan (not in a Pervy way ok) "doesn't that feel gooood?" I asked and they nodded. I stopped and they both glared at me. "Why did you do that shinkō-sama?" Itachi asked after kirai and him both retracted their wings. "Because it feel so AWESOME!" I said happily. I walked over to Sasuke. Can to do me a tine tiny favor?" I asked. "No!" He said. "Pwretty pweas?" I said with my four year old voice and my puss and boots eyes. "Fine!" He gave in. I extended my wings back out and said "pet them like you did when I was flying." I said. He anime fell in shock. "Please do it?" I begged and he sighed. "Okay okay I'll pet you." He said and I cheered. Sasuke started to pet my wings as we walked into my house. He stopped once we go inside. "Thanks ani-chan!" I said retracting my wings. "Yeah whatever." He said. Itachi looked over at me with worry because of his response. I looked back and said "hey at least he didn't Hn, its progress!" I said shrugging. "Hn." I heard Sasuke and itachi Hn at the same time. That's when I just lost it. "YOU STUPID UCHIHAS AND YOUR FREGGEN HNS I SWEAR ON KIRAI I WILL KILL YOU BOTH OR SO HELP ME GOD!" I screamed accidentally letting all my aura slip through. My aura was so strong that a thick darkness spread out for at least 100 miles and everything around me except for the area around me that's not including the huge tree that supported my house and the waterfalls vegetation died. I realized that I had let it out and I withdrew it instantly. I looked at all of them. Sasuke was trembling, Itachi was backed up against the nearest wall, and kirai was kneeling on the floor in submission. "Sorry guys I didn't meant to do that!" I said rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. They all just stood there in shock for a couple of minutes. "Hey let's check out my new home!" I said trying to lift the mood. "O-okay." Sasuke said still trembling. I walked over to him and he nervously backed away. "I won't hurt you ok." I said gently trying to calm him down. I gently put my arms around him and hugged him. He hastily hugged me back. I then walked over to itachi and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped then looked at me. I slowly looked at him with calming eyes and I felt his tenseness go away. I finally walked to kirai and took his hand and raise him to his feet,even though I was shorter than him. He raised and I hugged him apologetically. He hugged me back and said. "Ok let's check out your new house shall we?" I smiled and nodded before running into the actual House part of the house.