Chapter 10-the assassination

I woke up snuggled into kiba's chest. I easily slid out of the bed without waking him up even though kiba was a pretty light sleeper. Assassin skills do come in handy from time to time. I thought as I quietly opened the door. I stepped into the living room and glanced at the sofa to see Takashi sleeping and akamaru on the floor next to her. I walked into the kitchen and started to make egg and bacon biscuits. Just as I finished the last biscuits kiba barged into the kitchen. "I smell biscuits!" He said excitedly as he walked over to me. "Your favorite." I said giving him the plate of biscuits. "Oh I love you,I love you so much!" He said then sat down to eat. "I am helping you with the assassination right?" I asked eagerly. "Yep!" He answered and smiled when he saw me jump around in excitement. "Yay,yay,yay!" I cheered happily. "Ugh she's going to help us with our mission!" I heard a disgusted voice say behind me. I turned around and said . "Awww you got anger and jealousy all over my happiness Takashi!" I complained. "Ugh whatever!" She complained again as she left the kitchen. "Ok so were and when do you want this assassination to take place. Kiba asked me as he handed me the info on the man we had to kill. "Hmm a sex offender huh? Sekkusu is his name." I said thinking on how to kill him. I thought of an Idea and a sly smile spread a crossed my face. "I've got just the way to kill this psychopath!" I said getting excited again. "How?" Kiba asked. "Just leave it to the professional!" I said gloating. I looked over his info once more and noticed he was an s-class criminal. "Oh this'll be fun!" I said with a scary smile. "Okay then." Kiba said worriedly looking at my smile. I bet he was scared for what I was going to do to that bastard. I walked out into town and walked to a striper bar. " let me dance!" I demented the bar tender. "Umm ok then." He man agreed. He handed me a a silver one piece that just barely covered my privet and the bra was a little small for me. I smiled and said "perfect!" as I walked to the back room. I got dressed and waited for the psychotic bastard to arrive. I waited and waited. After about 20 minutes I was about to get undressed when I heard the doors slam open. I turned around and there was a man with a really perverted grin and a scar right down the side of his face. Finally he's here! I though to myself and a walked up to the pole. I felt every eye in the bar staring straight at me. I smile at all the attention and started to dance. I am so glad I learned how to dance from the wolfs. I heard all the men shot some pretty nasty and Pervy things at me. I looked over at Sekkusu and he had a glimmer in his eyes. I honestly didn't want to know what he was thinking. I slowly but seductively walked over to him. "Hey how about you and me go somewhere." I said sexily. "Yeah let's go." He agreed with me as we went to the back. Once we were in the back I grabbed his arm and poofed far away from the bar with him with me. We appeared all the way out of the village to where me,Kiba,Sasuke,Ai,and Takashi said to meet up. All of them were already there and waiting. "Oh my god Shinkō what are you wearing!" All of them said except for Takashi. "What did you expect her to wear to an assassination guys!" Takashi said with an expectant sigh. "Hey you said get him here you never said how!" I defend myself. "Hahaha assassination really non of you brats could even touch me especially not the slut over here. Sekkusu gloated as he pointed to me. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" I yelled as my dark aura surrounded me. "I am not a slut I am the s-rank assassin kirā and I'm going to count to 5...If I get to three and you're still here I will crush your skull. If I get to four... I'll rip out all of your limbs, slowly. And then I'll cautrerize the stumps. If I get to five...I'm going to throw your torso threw that wall down 20 stories and then...then I'll jump down myself to see if you're alive. And if you are...I'll finish the job. Slowly!" I said as my aura got darker. "Uh-oh you did it now!" All of my friends said at once. I summoned Shi and told him what Sekkusu told me. "What did you say to my best friend!" Shi said getting pissed off. "He went kill mode and I went assassin mode. I got so pissed when I turned to assassin mode my hair was silver instead of pink. It was the next level of my assassin mode. Level two, where my hair turns silver and my blue eyes turn pink I also get way stronger and my blades get sharper and all that cool stuff. "DIE!" Me and shi yelled as I took out my blade and sprinted towards Sekkusu at the same time Shi started to pounce. I decapitated him while Shi tore off his limbs and threw him into the side of a nearby mountain. "Ok well he should be dead now!" I said cheerfully as I cleaned off my sword. "Man for an s-rank he didn't put up much of a fight!" I said as I walked over to Shi. "I know that was easy!" He said. "Well anyway thanks for the help!" I said just before Shi poofed away. I turned around to see all my friends except my boyfriend all wide eyed and terrified. "Umm well ok so who wants sushi!" I said trying to lighten the mood. It didn't make much of a difference sense I was covered in blood. "Your such a badass!" Ai yelled! "Yeah you kinda scare me!" Sasuke agreed. I looked over at Takashi and she just slowly backed away from me and kiba. "I laughed as I hopped onto sasuke's back. "Hey why did you jump on me and not your boyfriend!?" He asked kinda irritated. "Because your my ani and I wanted to!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. "Now I am going to be covered in blood!" He mumbled to himself. "Sasuke half the time you are covered in blood!" I said back to him. Then we all burst out laughing. I yawned and ened up falling asleep on sasuke's back.