Epolgue

----third person P.O.V------
It's been two years sense anyone has seen shinkō, kirai,or yasei. It's been two years sense anyone's heard her always cheerful voice. It's seen two years sense Kiba broke her heart and its been two years and her scream still hunts us all.
              --------Shinkō's P.O.V--------
"Princess are you okay?" Itachi asked. "Itachi what's the rule about formality?" I asked irritatedly. "No calling the princess princess unless God himself is in her presence." Itachi recited. "Yes now what's my name?" I asked. "Shinkō." He said. "Good itachi and I am fine I just miss the leaf village." I said with a frown. "Hmmm sounds like your home sick." Itachi said. "Yeah I guess I should go back." I said getting up from my princess chair I was crowned with because I had to do so much freaking paperwork! I walked outside to were the gate was. "We'll see ya later itachi and tell kirai that I left and if he wants he can come to!" I said before diving out of the gates. I free fell until I came to the ground and I spread my wings before I face planted. I shot up about a mile or so and I glided to were I remember the leaf village being. I arrived at the gates and I walked inside.
________________________________
(Sorry this one was so short but I didn't know how to end it so) -Author