Chapter21-Surprise!

Ok I'm sorry I love music so if you don't then too bad cause I love it and I love singing so your going to have to put up with it! Oh and there is a really big surprise and it's not the good kind just saying. -Author
_____________________________
After about a week of being home it was my birthday. I really didn't expect anything cause I never got anything so when I woke up to the smell of pancakes I was shocked. I walked downstairs to find kirai making them. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked still pretty much half asleep. Kirai scooped up three perfect pancakes and put a candle on it. Happy twenty first birthday!" He said happily. "W-what that means it's Naruto's birthday too!" I said excitedly. I quickly stuffed my face and when I was finished I got dressed. (Pic above) i sprinted to Naruto's house. I opened the door to discover he was still asleep. I made him pancakes just like kirai did for me and left a note. I then poofed to kiba's room. He was still asleep so I decided to leave him alone and let him sleep. I was about to poof away but I felt a hand grab my neck. The hand pulled me into a deep kiss. It felt fake but I ignored it. When we came up for air Kiba whispered even though he was out of breath "happy birthday." I smiled and whispered back "you remembered?!" "Well yeah your my girlfriend so it's like my job!" He said. I giggled. "It's also our five year anniversary." He said. "I can't believe you remembered that too!"I said in shock. "Yep now we're is my present!" He said excitedly. "This." I said as I pulled out a yin yang  necklace. On one side it said you are my yin. and on the other side it finished the sentence and said to my yang. "I love it!" He said dryly puting on the second part. "And I love you!" I said kissing him. "Now where's my present?" I asked. "You'll get it later tonight ok!" He said. "Oh so you forgot did you?" I asked playfully. "I literally just said that it was are Anniversary." He said as he gave me a 'are you serious' look. "Whatever!" I sighed. I left his house and got to akios house. I got her up and we went and informed my friends and everyone else that there was going to be a party and for everyone to meet up at the BBQ place at 8pm. After we were done we decided to train. We went to a random training ground also joined by kirai. We trained and trained. I finally looked at the sky and saw the the sun was setting. "Ok let's go!" I said and we raced to the BBQ place. I won and Akio pouted. Naruto arrived at the same time we did. We all entered and everyone that we invited. Jumped out and yelled surprise. "Naruto and Akio jumped up three feet into the air while I just stood there dumb founded. A minute later I screamed as I realized what happened. Everyone burst out laughing at my SUPER delayed reaction. After we all finished eating and eating and eating and.. Ok you get the point Sasuke started up the karaoke machine. "YAY KARAOKE!" I screamed as I ran up the the machine witch earned me a few chuckles. "ME FIRST ME ME!" I squealed. Sasuke rolled his eyes and gave me the mic. I picked the song and put it into the karaoke machine.

After I was done everyone clapped in a kinda creeped out way but they still clapped and Akio screamed for me so at least I have one friend. After that Akio sang

Once again everyone clapped the same way they did for me except I screamed for her this time. I dragged Naruto up onto the stage against his will. "I can't sing please don't make me!" He begged. "Hey do it for our b-day!" I said and he gave in. "Fine you win!"

When we finished everyone had tears in there eyes except for Kakashi and duckbutt. They all cheered for us. We got off the stage and I yelled at Naruto. "I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T SING!" "Okay maybe I can but I never do it I front of people!" He said defending himself. "Well your really good!" I said smiling at him. "Thanks shin-chan I love you." He said and then hugged me. "I love you too Naru-Kun." I said returning the hug. I then dragged Kiba onto the stage with me. "What do you want to sing?" I asked. "This!" I looked at it and I nodded.

After we were done everyone cheered and that was the end of the night. I walked outside with Kiba, shino, and, Akio. "Now where's our anniversary presents?" Me and Akio said at the same time. "How are you two perfectly in sync with each other?" Shino asked. Because we're awesome." I said "and that's what awesome people do." Akio finished. Shino chuckled and kiba rolled his eyes in annoyance. "What's wrong Kiba? You've been acting weird all day." I asked. "I don't think we should go out any more." He said then he walked away. "W-what." I whispered to myself as I fell to the ground. "Shinkō are you ok we had no idea!" Akio asked rushing over to me. I lost it and I screamed. It was a blood curdling scream. A scream that could kill someone. My wings spread and I shot up into the black sky. I just flew, I had no idea were, but I flew as I thought to myself the man I have loved and shared everything with just shattered my heart on our anniversary and on my birthday. All I could do was fly.