Chapter 7- village hidden in the waves

Sorry couldn't find a better pic
________________________________
We had left the old village about a week ago and we were about to enter the hidden waves land and of course me wanting to find a village I raced ahead. "Sasuke I found a village!" I screamed excitedly. "I want to gooooo!" I screamed again. "Fine but only for lunch then we leave!" He yelled as he and ai sprinted to catch up to me. We arrived at the gates of the huge town. "Awesome!" I screamed as I sprinted inside. I finally stopped in the middle of the town taking it all in. Someone then bumped into me. "Oh sorry." I herd a familiar voice say. "K-kiba!" I asked shocked. Kiba looked up at me and looked at me in shock. "Shinkō!" He said as he graded me and pulled me into a deep kiss. When we came up for air I heard someone behind me awwww. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. Of course Sasuke and ai had caught up with me. I looked at the both of them, ai ran over to kiba to ask him some questions and Sasuke just hned. Once ai was done interrogating my boyfriend I asked him. "why are you here?"  "Mission." He replied simply. "Oh what kind?" I asked. "Your favorite." He replied. I then squealed in excitement. "Your on a assassination mission!" "Yep I am." Kiba said as he smiled at my excitement. "Sasuke can I please help them with the assassination? Pretty please." I asked with my puppy eyes. "No!" He said bluntly. "Hmm then you have forced my hand!" I said as I glared at him. I put on my best puppy eyes and asked again. "Pwetty pweas ani-chan?" "Ugh fine, but stop calling me ani-chan I'm not your sister!" He gave in. "Haha no human being can resist my puppy eyes!" I yelled in victory as I jumped onto a roof. "Where are you going?" Ai, kiba, and Sasuke all asked in unison. "I have no idea!" I yelled back triumphantly. Ai and kiba burst out laughing while Sasuke chucked but quickly covered it up. I jumped off the roof and into the person nearest to me (which was Sasuke) he thankful caught me. I then got out of his arms and said. "Man that was like a crazy trust exercise!" "Ugh so annoying!" Sasuke complained. "At least I am not Sakura!" I defended myself. I looked over at kiba and said. "Come here Mr.Puppy come her." "I am not a dog!" Kiba yelled as he started to get angry. "Oh did I make the little puppy mad?" I said talking to him like he was a puppy. "That's it!" He screamed as he started to charge for me. "You'll never catch me I said as I ran at Mach 20. I looked back to see I kiba was following me he was and he was catching up. I looked forward but it was to Late I was about to hit a tree. "Nooooo!" I screamed as grabbed the trunk and made a sharp turn. I stopped in front of the tree. Kiba stopped running and he walked up to me. "I got you now!" Kiba said smirking. "I guess  now the question is what are you gonna do to me?" I asked innocently. "Hmmm, this!" He smirked as he slammed his lips into mine. I stared running my fingers down his scalp remembering it's his weak spot. He moaned and he started moving his kissing to my neck. I moaned. "Shit you remembered!" I said as he lifted his face to look at me. "Yep and you remembered to." He said as he picked me up. I swing my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you two done yet?" Sasuke asked as he stepped out from were he was standing. "We're you spying on us you little pervert?!" I asked angrily. "No but ai was." He said looking back to were she stepped out from. "No I was not!" Ai ran up and tackled Sasuke trying to choke him. "Get off of me!" He yelled I could tell he was getting irritated. while they were fighting on the floor I went back to kissing kiba. Once we stopped for air we looked over to see Sasuke and ai just staring at us. "Awwwwww you make such a cute couple!" Ai Said. Sasuke Hned. "Sasuke uchiha what did I tell you about using your words!" I yelled as I hopped off kiba. "Hn." He mumbled. "SASUKE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING YOUR WORDS!" I yelled. "Uh-oh!" Ai an kiba said at once as the both slowly backed away. "Hn Im getting real sick of your threats I doubt you could even scratch my forehead!" He challenged. "S-scratch your forehead!" I asked with my crazy smile on my face. "Yep!" He challenged once more. My eye twitched angrily. "Oh I'll do more than scratch your forehead I'll cave your freaking face into your skull then feed it to Hakishi!" I said as I started to perform the summoning jutsu. "No wait I-i was just joking!" Sasuke said as he tried to save his little duck butt. "Hmm fine but next time use your words!" I yelled as I stopped performing the jutsu. I then put on a innocent face and said "lets go kiba I am kinda tired." "Yeah..ok!" He said still trying to grasp everything that happened. I jumped into him and we poofed away.
                      Sasuke's P.O.V
I had just escaped shinkō getting super mad and almost killing me but me and ai call it end mode because when she gets like that then it's your end! Anyway shinkō and kiba had just poofed away. "Ummm I guess we ether go out to eat or I can cook." Ai said after a minute. "Can you cook?" I asked without emotion. "Well Sherlock I wouldn't suggest to cook if I couldn't, Shinkō's right you are an idiot." Ai mumbled the last part. "What!" I yelled angrily. She walked over to me and cupped her hands to my ear like she was going to tell me a secret. "SHINKŌ IS RIGHT YOU ARE AN I-D-I-O-T!" She yelled into my ear. A splitting pain and pounding ringing replaced my hearing. "I AM DEF NOW THANKS!" I yelled unintentionally. She backed away a bit before she yelled back "your welcome Sasuke!" Then she poofed away.  I glared at the spot were she just was then laughed. That's when a mind spitting headache hit my skull like 1,000 bricks. "Owwww!" I said before poofing away to the inn.