Chapter8-pool party

Me and kiba poofed to a inn that he was staying at. "So is this a solo mission?" I asked. "Yep but I am with a fangirl of mine." He complained. "Who is it?" I asked curiously. "Takashi." He said just after he said her name a pink haired girl barged into the room. "Kiba where were you?" She asked worriedly. "And who is this tramp?" She asked looking at me with discussed. I took a deep breath and calmly said "I am his girlfriend." "What!" She asked with anger and confusion. "Why? she is a weakling!" Takshi said with another glare in discussed. I slowly stood up. "Shinkō calm down!" Kiba said worriedly. "Oh don't worry I won't kill her..." I said as I pulled out my twin katana's and ran Mach 20 so she couldn't see me move. I ran behind her and put my two katana's around her neck. "Yet, Looks Like your the weak one here, oh and never call me a tramp EVER again!" I said in my assassin voice. I felt her start to shake with fear. I smirked as I pulled my katana's away from her neck and quickly sat back down next to kiba. I looked up at her and gave her an innocent smile which made her shake even more. "Can you at least try to go a day without trying to kill my teammates!" Kiba said playfully as he started to get up to stop Takashis shaking. She instantly stopped when kiba touched her. "Hey kiba I got an idea since were in the land of waves why don't we have a pool party before we assassinate somebody!" I said getting excited. "Yeah good idea!" Kiba agreed. "Yay!" I screamed in happiness. "Ok I'll go get Sasuke and ai,oh and tell little miss weakling that she can come but if she hits on you or try's to seduce you in anyway or if she calls me a tramp slut, a whore or anything related then tell me!" I said seriously as I glared at Takashi. Kiba nodded. "Oh and do you want to sing a duet again!?" I asked with my puppy eyes. "Yes now go get Ai and duckbutt or whatever you call him." Kiba said. "Yay!" I cheered as I poofed away. I arrived at the inn Sasuke, Ai, and me were staying at. "Hey guys!" I cheered happily. "Yeah?" I heard Ai and Sasuke yell back to me. "Want to come to the pool party that me and kiba are throwing?" I said stepping into the room they were in. "Hell yah!" Ai cheered. Sasuke started to Hn but I glared at him and he quickly replaced it with a shrug. "Awesome, ok come to the lake over by the Mountain at noon!" I said as I poofed to the lake. Kiba was already there waiting. "I got the decorations!" Kiba said as he held out a big bag. "OK I've got setting up the decorations you just got to go get some food!" I said pretty much jumping up-and-down in excitement. "Ok I'll go get some food for the party." He said as he started to run off back to town. He stopped and turned around. "Are you sure you can handle the decorations?" He asked kinda concerned. "Really! You're talking to a person that can move faster than Mach 20!" I said as I glared at him with disbelief that he didn't believe I could set up decorations. "Okay your right sorry!" He said turning back and running off to town. "Ok let's see what we got here!" I though out loud. I looked in the bag to see blue,white, and black decorations. I put my decorating skills to work. I hung The streamers from the trees around the lake. There was also a beautiful waterfall there so I decided to make a couples cave for me. I punched the wall of hard rock and it made a crater that was about the width of a luxurious room in a hotel. I put candles all around the walls. Perfect I though to myself. I set up the rest of the decorations around the lake. I checked in the bag to see if there's anything else and of course knowing Kiba he knows me so well he got me a karaoke machine. "Yay I love you kiba!" I screamed as I carefully placed The karaoke machine on a large flat rock I found near the lake. Just as I finished decorating kiba came rushing back with three bags full of food. "Whoa you did a great job shinkō!" He said in awe as he looked at my decorating. "Hey go walk into the waterfall." I said getting really giddy. "Umm ok." Kiba said as he started walking into the waterfall. And in three...two...one... I thought to myself. When I reached one I heard a big "whoa!" From the cave. Kiba came rushing out with a this is so Awesome Face. I looked at the sky it the sun had risen to the middle of the sky. "Ok they should be here any minute. Poof,poof,Poof,poof. There was like a million poofs more than I had asked to come to the party. "Shin-chan!" I herd an oddly familiar voice yell as a orange and black blob tackled me. "NARUTO!" I said in disbelief. "Shinkō!" I heard another familiar voice yelled as yet again I was tackled. "AKIO!" I yelled in complete shock. "Yep its us!" Naruto and Akio both yelled at once. "Hey do you remember me?" A deep emoish voice said next to me as he dragged Akio off of me. "How could I forget you shino I mean if I did you would probably pout for the rest of your life." I teased. "Yeah I kinda told everyone!" Kiba said sheepishly behind me. I turned around and jumped onto his body. I kissed kiba so deeply that it took him a full minute to start to kiss back. We came up for air and he looked at my face I was crying. "Hey don't cry I though you would like this." Kiba said worriedly. "I do kiba i-i love it, I love you!" I siad hugging him tightly. "I love you too shinkō!" He said smiling as I looked at him. "Thank you!" I said before scrambling off kiba and running to go pounce on my brother Naruto. "Whaaaaa!" Naruto yelled as I pounced into his back. "I missed you!" I said happily and giving him a hug from behind. "I missed you too shin-chan!" He said smiling. I hopped off Naruto and rushed over to Akio and squeeze Her so hard I think if I squeezed her any longer then I had she probably would have passed out. "I missed you most of all!" I said finally letting go of Akio. "I.......missed...........you..........too............!" She said as she gasped for air. "Hey we're her and who are theses people?" I heard Ai ask. "Oh umm well these are my friends from kohana!" I said still crying a little. "Awww a family reunion!" Ai said before going around to meet everyone. I looked at Sasuke. He of course had his emo duckbutt on,"HEY EVERYONE I HAVE ONLY THREE RULES FOR TONIGHT!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. "RULE ONE NO TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER! RULE TWO NO HITTING ON KIBA!" I said glaring at little miss fan girl. "AND RULE NUMBER THREE HAVE FUN!" I screamed the last rule. They all cheered except for Sasuke and shino. I was about to walk over to the karaoke machine but I was tackled by a huge ball of white fur. "akamaru!" I yelled in joy at the big ball of white. The giant dog got off of me and hopped into the water. I laughed and took off my cover up to reveal my black two piece bathing suit. I felt someone watching me. I looked over to see Sasuke covering a bloody nose Kiba saw and growled. I looked all around me to see every guy had a bloody nose, except for Naruto. "Shino had a bloody nose cause Akio had taken her clothes off to reveal her bright blue two piece. Me and Akio looked at each other and laughed at all the guys. I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I looked over my shoulder to see it was kiba. "K-kiba what are you....?" I was cut off by him throwing me into the lake.