Chapter3-shinkō and sasuke

I sprinted back to the giant oak tree were Sasuke had taken Akio. I finally got back to the tree and Sasuke wasn't there. I felt the wind shift behind me. I took my katana's out and dogged Sasuke who had ran at me with a kunai Knife. I swiftly back flipped and lannded behind Sasuke I placed my katana's over his neck. "Like I said you can't trust me!" I whispered into his ear with the cold yet Beautiful voice that Rirsu taught me. He shivered and I flipped backwards knowing what he would do next. "Your so predictable duckbutt!" I chucked as he swung his kunai around to try and cut me. "Ok well I am board can we go?" I asked. "Fine but I hate fangirls." He said as he looked at me. "Yeah and I hate emo duck butts who think their better than everyone else oh and never call me a fan girl again or I will chop off your head and feed it to my three headed hell hound Cerberus. Sasuke gulped in fear after I was done threading him. He quickly got his cool back and said "then I'll feed you to my snake!" He said as he brought out a giant white snake. "Oh no please no!" I acted like I was scared. He then smirked at his easy victory. I started to laugh. "What's so funny?" He demanded. "Your snake is pathetic and if you really want to play the Snake game then here!" I performed the summoning just and Hakishi came out of the smoke. "Yesssssssss child?" She asked. "He wants to snake fight!" I said pointing to Sasuke with his pathetic white snake. Hakishi just burst out laughing. "R-really he wantsssssss to fight!" She hissed between laughs. "Sasuke looked up at the giant snake in awe but quickly hid it. "So you still want to fight?" I asked. "Hn." Sasuke huffed as he un summoned his snake. "Thats what I thought!" I said. I looked up at Hakishi and thanked her for helping. "Your welcome!" She said as she disappeared. "Ok can we go now?" I asked impatiently. "Ugh your so annoying!" He complained. "Not as annoying as Sakura!" I said. "I hate that chick I have to agree with you ducky she annoys the crap out of me, what dose Naruto see in her?" "Well what do you see in kiba!" Sasuke asked with a smirk. "I...He....ummm.....that's non of your business!" I yelled as I stormed as far away as I could without Leaving his line of sight. "YOU KNOW NARUTOS NOT THE ASS YOU ARE!" I yelled and pouted.
Sasuke's P.O.V
"Can we go now?" Naruto's sister asked me. She's just as annoying as him."Ugh your so annoying!" I complained trying to hurt her feeling enough to to make her shut up. "Not as annoying as Sakura! I hate that chick I have to agree with you ducky she annoys the crap out of me, what dose Naruto seeing her?" She asked with a disgusted face. "Well what see in kiba?" I asked with a smirk knowing this just might shut her up. "I...He....ummm.....that's non of your business!" She yelled angrily as she stormed away. "YOU KNOW NARUTOS NOT THE ASS YOU ARE!" I heard her yell in a really pissed off tone. I chuckled. She's not like the others she doesn't fawn over me,I wonder why I mean all the other girls do but to be honest she's not like the other girls. I thought to myself. I looked at her, she was still pouting I got this really strange urge to protect her.
   ~After about 6 hours of walking and talking.. Well more like shinkō ignoring sasuke and Sasuke ignoring shinkō~
"Ohhhhhhhh a village!" I heard the girl squeal with excitement. "Yeah so?" I said with my same not caring attitude. "I want to go stupid!" She said. "I mean I have been all over the world killing people but Ririsu never let me get souvenirs!" She said. "Please mr.duckbutt?" She begged with her best puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" I said giving in. WAIT A SEC DID I JUST LOSE TO THIS GIRL! I thought to myself. "Yay!" She cheered. "Hey mr.Ducky want to have a race?" She asked. "Sure but I am going to win." I said as I got ready. "Ok if you really want to win that bad then I will let you have a 20 seconds head start." She said smirking. "No Ill still win without a head start.
!" I defend myself. "Ok if your that fast then fine. "You count down!" She said as she got into her running position. "Oh and do you want me to go my top speed?" She asked. "Yes!" I said confidently. "Oh ok then but if you die then it's not my fault." She lowered herself to the groaned and took two metal bracelets off her legs. She dropped them to the ground and they made a 13 foot crater. "Ok ready........Set.........Go!" I yelled as I ran at my top speed(1000 mile per hour) I looked back and I didn't see her. "Hahaha I am to fast for her after all that talk about her being fast. I thought as a reached the village. I saw the girl already sitting there with a bunch of gift bags in her hand. "Good you finally made it!" She said waving. I was dumb struck. "H-how d-did y-you?" I stuttered in shock. "I went Mach 20 and that's not even close to my fastest speed." She said. "W-what is your fastest speed?" I asked. "It's really close to the speed of light. "The speed of light!?" I was in complete shock. "No almost the speed of light but I can easily break the sound Barrier though. "Hn." I mumbled in defeat." "I am really tired so can we rent a room in an inn?" She asked. "Yeah i guess." "Oh I never really got to introduce myself!" She said cheerfully. "My name is shinkō uzumaki and I know who you an your the infamous Sasuke uchiha rouge Ninja from kohana and you went rouge right after the chunin exams when orochimaru gave you the curse Mark you then trained with orochimaru for three years, after the three years you killed him for trying to take your body and stopping your dream of killing your brother you finally killed your brother after teaming up with Suigetsu Hōzuki, Jūgo, and Karin uzumaki you then discovered that the hidden leaf elder Donzo ordered your clans murder and itachi had to follow it but he couldn't kill his little brother so he left you alive you learned all this new info from tobi and now you want revenge on kohana but tobi was planning to put the whole world under a genjutsu and rule the world So I killed him. She explained my whole life story."h-how did you know that?!" I asked shocked. "I know everything!" She said with a freaky glare. "Ok now I am super tired so let go to an inn!" She said running into the village with all her bags. "So annoying!" I muttered as I went to catch up to shinkō.