Chapter 13- jakku the new genin

We all woke up at the same time back at training ground three. "Crap I have huge migraine!" I screamed as I tried to get up. "Are you ok?" Kiba got up and hugged me. "Yeah I am my head just hurts!" I said holding my head. "Yeah mine dose too!" He said still comforting me. "I love you!" I said as I hugged him. He was kinda surprised but the he said "I love you too." And hugged me back.
----------
About 2 hours later.
---------
"Ok now I think I should go check on jack!" I said to Akio once we were done training. "Ok I am going to train more." She said before I poofed away. Jack had already gotten a house in the village and he had easily earned the title of genin he acually had the skills of a jonin. He is really good at genjutsu and tijutsu but he's rally bad at ninjutsu and really bad with a weapon. I knocked on jacks door and I heard a voice call from the other side "coming one sec." About a minute later jack opened the door in his new outfit (the pic on top) "why do you have a sword of you don't even know how to use it properly?" I asked. "Cause it makes my look awesome." He replied simply. I giggled. "Do you want me to show you how to use it?" I asked. "Yeah because if I want to get the ladies I have to know how to use all this stuff!" He said excitedly. "Ok let's go then!" We both poofed to a random training ground and started training. We started to train with kunai. He easily mastered it and then we moved onto shurakin. (I think that how you spell it anyway) he also quickly mastered them but then came working on his sword. I pulled out my twin katana's and he pulled out his giant sword. "Ok now don't just randomly swing it around!" I yelled as he did the exact opposite of what I told him. He kept swinging it around until he switched the sword to his right hand. Jack instantly gained control of the sword. "So yot right handed!" I said in surprise. "That's weird I do everything with my left hand!" Jack said kinda shocked. "I mean I do everything with my right but I now do everything with my left. "Hmm weird." The thought out loud. "Anyway look like your good with your sword for now." I said putting my katana's back. "He managed to cut me in the arm but it wasn't major but I cut him up pretty badly and using like 1/100000 of my actual strength. "Ok let's go back to your house and I'll bandage you up." I offered giggling a bit when he slowly nodded yes. "Can you walk?" I asked kinda worried. "Yeah." He
Said falling to the ground. I caught him and literately dragged his body to the hospital. "Mother of monkeys on a roller coaster how much do you weigh?" I asked propping him up on the hospital wall. "120 pounds!" He said. "Are you sure because you feel like your 2000 pounds!" I said kinda tiredly. "Oh yeah!" He said as he took two rings off of his legs. "Now try!" He said looking at me. "I lifted him up into the air with ease. "Oh come on you had weights on!" I complained. "You could have told me!" I pouted as I threw him back onto the ground. He face planted on the hard concrete when I threw him. "Owwwwwwwww!" He wined as he just laid there on him face. "Well you deserve that!" I yelled before stalking away from his body. "Hey wait I thought we were going back to my house!" He yelled to me. "NOT ANYMORE YOU CAN ROT IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled as I continued to stalk away. I walked though the village completely board. "Hey shinkō where is jack?" Akio asked walking up to me. "He made me mad!" I said still kinda pissed. "Uh oh what did he do and I now really want to know where he is!" Akio said worriedly. "He's at the hospital!" I said glaring in the direction of the building. "Oh thank god you didn't kill him!" Akio said in relief. "Now what did he do?" Akio asked.
~one long explanation later~
"Honestly he's a prick!" Akio said with an exasperated sigh. "Ugh!" I complained on last time before going back to the hospital. I stomped through the doors and up to his room. The receptionist wanted to tell me what room he was in but I could read his chakra signature. I slammed into the room and looked at him. Jack gave me a sheepish smile and I smirked. "Y-your still mad aren't you?" He asked knowing my answer. "Pissed!" I said giving him an innocent smile. He smiled and said "do you really think that i am good with a sword?" He asked. "Yeah I do but your not as good as me!" I smirked as he rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the pep talk!" He said sarcastically. "Your so very welcome!" I replied as he rolled his eyes once more. "Hey what do you want your name to be?" I asked jack. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Like how my name is shinkō here what do you want you name to be?" I explained. "Ummm jakku!" He said with bright eyes. "Okay jakku it is I'll go talk to the hokage to change you name." I said getting up and rushing out of the room. I sprinted to the hokage's office. I smashed through the door and about 100 AMBU appeared In front of the hokage. "Shinkō you got to stop charging in here like your going to raid the place!" Ibiki sighed. "Guys your freaking ANBU you should be able to scene my chakra signature!" I said looking at all of them like they were stupid. "She's got a point you know." tsunade said. "Thank you!" I said pointing to her while I still stared at ibiki. Ibiki glared at me but I could see the defeat in his eyes. "What do you want!" Ibiki said after our brief staring contest. "I wanted to tell the hokage to change jacks name to jakku!" I said cheerfully. "Oh ok did jack agree to this?" She asked as she got out his papers. "Yeah he was the one who picked it out!" I said. "Okay jack will now be known as jakku!" She said as she wrote the new name on his paper. "Awesome he's going to be so happy that you agreed!" I said as I bolted out the door. "I swear that girl has energy to spare a whole army!" Ibiki said. "Well she is Naruto's twin." Tsunade said back to ibiki. "Now can you please fix my door?" Tsunade asked. "Yes ma'am right away. Ibiki said rushing our the door.