Prologue.

" Come on Jack..... This mission needs your supervision." "Are you sure North? You sure I can do this?" "You are made for it Frost." "Yes I get the point.But what IS the mission?""GrandPabbie will tell you the prophecy.""Grandpabbie?? The wisest troll of Arendelle?""You got me boy.And here we are!"

   "My frost powers are gone!!""NO calm down .It is troll territory. Elements of winter never work here. Never ever. Now wait...GrandPabbie!!" LOud rolling sounds echoed with the revelation of the troll colony. "My my so many of you all!", Jack Frost exclaimed."Yes", squealed the children.

   "Now now silence little ones", rang out GrandPabbie's voice loud and clear. "So North you brought him?" "Yes! This is Jack Frost Guardian of Fun whose core weapons are SNOWBALLS!" "Ah! A Winter Guardian. So Frost will you take up the task ?""Of what GrandPabbie? No one is telling me anything"

  "Ah that is why you look confused. Listen Young Man ..""...of 300 years right Frosty?" "Hush North! Sorry GrandPabbie about that " "No problem. So long time ago was a female spirit who controlled air, water, health and was regarded as an epitome of loyalty. Year after year she fought Fear by giving health, joy and strength to people. But that loyalty came at the cost of her well being. She fought one last battle and destroyed Fear. She left the mortal land in peace but blessed a family with her traits. It came with a catch. Her traits will resurface when Fear becomes powerful again and then the traits will forever pass on... And now the royal Queens of Arendelle and Corona being sisters are between them going to have 4 offsprings each with 1 trait...Fear has returned. And they will destroy it. How? when? No one knows. But one day they will and 3 of them become guardians like you. the last will become an epitome... Your task is to ensure that they encounter no dangers in their exploits......"