Anna's training...

"Ready Anna? "Yes!!" " Come along..." "Yes!!" " This will be the perfect place to begin...Now remember this.." "What Chrysla?" "Well... First of all, I want to tell that if you put your mind to something, it is possible!"

    "Now look here Anna... I have a flowerpot per hand and about 15 books on my head. And yet I have not overbalanced...I can do this because I am perfectly comfortable, and at ease with myself, and in my body...By the time we are finished with you, you will be doing the same thing"

    "Chrysla... I think I am gonna fall.... Ahhh!!"

"Now listen Anna.." "Punzie yes?" "Perfect grace is necessary for a princess." "You have to learn walking on high heels and all... with grace." "Now notice my movements... Delicate steps with grace.." "Now its your turn." "OK"

  Anna: I don't have the balance

              Think I'm gonna fall  

"Meal ettiquettes are extremely important... A princess has to show grace while taking meals.." "Yes Elsa.." "Take a sugar cube using those silver pincers and place it gently into tour tea cup..." "Hmmm..Ah" The sugar cube had flown only to be deftly devoured by her dear cat Rover mid air..."Atleast Rover ate it.." "Anna.. I think you need lot of practice.." "Yes Elsa.."

Anna:" Wish I had the talent

              Do I belong here at all?" 

    "Punzie..Start?" "Two One GO!" "Ok! Bow...Crown... Earrings...Necklace..Slippery one..Done! Nailed it?" "Sorry Anna...You ran out of time... And the crown seems tilted?" "Oh.."

 Anna:"Drowning in the pressure

            In over my head
            Why did I think I could do this?

            I could've walked away instead"

"I'll do it again!" "That's the spirit Anna."

    "Anna...Hold the tea tray with BOTH hands... Perfect.""Thanks Elsa.." "Go on.. Place it on the table.."

Anna:"But this is my chance to break free

             Everything's depending on me

             And if I keep trying I'll be" 

"I think this pose is passable for a beginner." "OK Chrysla.." "Try staying still.."

Anna:"On top of the world

            Where I can see everything before me
             Reaching up to touch the sky"

"Thanks Rover. Now advancing ahead. One book on your head." "No Chrysla!Remove it.." "Calm down. Don't panic.. You can do it..." "I...AHHHH" "Uh...uh.."

Anna:"On top of the world"

"Ouch!"

Anna:"Where I can see everything before me"

"Ahh!" "Soil spoil! Anna... Don't stress out.."

Anna:"Reaching up to touch the sky"

"EEP!!" "Anna..Anna.."

"Rover? Oh! The book..."Placing the book on her head.."One more try Chrysla." "Good..." 

Anna:"On top of the world"

"You are doing better in adorning the model.." "Thanks Punzie?" "Welcome Anna.." "You are dancing better too... At least none of us are falling down now.."

  Anna:" On top of the world" 

"OK... Take this book  Rover... Put it on the pile...God boy! Now to the next one.."

Anna:"Nothing's gonna break me

             Gonna get it right" 

"Ready Anna?" "Yes Punzie.." "One..two..twirl...Back..One..two..front..One..two...three..twirl.. now I will do some minor hand adjustments..."

Anna:"Even if it takes me

            Doing it a thousand times"  

"Fine Chrysla?" "Hmm..some little alignments....Done!

Anna:"Trying  is not so easy

            Discipline is hard"

"Your meal ettiquetes are quite good now!" "Your ball dancing is almost perfect." "Balancing has become way better now!"

Anna: But nothing can defeat me
              If the change is in my heart  

"Just little corrections" "Almost there!" "The last few corrections!"

Anna:"But this is my chance to break free ...this is my chance..

             Everything's depending on me ...it's on me..
              And if I keep trying I'll be ...I'll be..." 

"Done" "Perfect" "Excellent"

Anna:"On top of the world

             Where I can see everything before me

              Stretching out my wings to fly"

"Oh Anna... We are so proud of you!" "Thanks Elsa."

Anna:"On top of the world..."