Not Mom Dad :(

"Elsa.. Wake up! Mom Dad are leaving." "Oh yes.." "Seems like our baby sisters have already made it.." "Lets go in"

  "Oh Mom Dad... We will miss you" " We will too Chrysla" "Do you really have to go Dad" "Sorry Elsa. Its important... I am sorry we will miss your birthday... But here is your gift... Also I have made 4 necklaces 1 for each of you." "Thanks Dad... These earrings are so perfect. and this light blue beaded necklace with a diamond crystal pendant. lovely... Its perfect!" "Wow I got dark blue beads and sapphire crystal pendant." "It suits you Chrysla"

  "Punzie?" "Pink beads. Topaz flower pendant. Perfect!" "Anna?" "Green beads. Ruby flower... I couldn't ask for anything better..." "I am sorry dear but we need to leave now" "Bye!!" "Bye! We will come back soon"

  But they never came back... A storm at the sea that night took them away from the girls forever... And from the Coronian sister and her husband had the worst blow in their life. But Jack took it the worst. "if only I had been there to control the winds..."

   Needless to say, the next morning the bedroom Elsa and Chrysla shared frosted over.... While Anna and Punzie took a long time to accept the news and refused to come out of their shared bedroom till Punzie's mom came to Arendelle via road..