Three Little Boys Of Arendelle

"How much more Eugene?" "Till we find free shelter... Worst scenario we sleep in the shed house near Oaken's" "I know Flynn.. But we have no choice... No one is going to take us.. Freedom is better than the orphanage..." "Hey brothers" "What is it Kristoff?" "I see ice there see. Ice is our life!" "Wow Eugene. Little boy is right... Lets follow it." "You got a point..Sven is OK, Kristoff? yup. Wait I see green.."

"Here?" "Come on brothers..see?""Who are they Eugene" "they have got tiaras. They must be a part of the Arendelle Royal family" "But 2 queens?" "Shh! I wanna Hear! Oh 3 lonely boys and a pet reindeer. I will be  your foster mother.." "You are a troll.. You sure the others will accept." "Yup Kiddo"

  "Good they have departed. I am Bulda your new mommy. And you.. I am Eugene Bjorgman aged 5 years. This is my twin Flynn. This is our little brother Kristoff aged 4 years. This is our pet reindeer Sven.. And we are orphans.."

  "No you aren't" "Oh GrandPabbie! Can we takem them in?" "Yes we will. But not to tell anyone abiut what you heard. Yes?" "Yes Sire.. But do we have 2 queens?"

  "No the 2 ladies are sisters. While elder one is the Queen of Corona, the other one is of Arendelle... The blonde hair girl is Rapunzel aged 4 also called Punzie princess of Corona. The other three are princesses of Arendelle platinum blonde Elsa aged 5, brunette Chrysla aged 4 and strawberry blonde Anna aged 3..Any other query?" "Err.. noo." "Bulda will take care of you." "Thanks a lot Grandpabbie and Bulda"

  "Ohh sweethearts, no need to thank your mother... Now come lets give you a bed..."