When The Magic is First Revealed...

Years passed. Elsa had become 5. Punzie (Rapunzel's nick name) and Chrysla had become 4 and little Anna 3. While Elsa and Chrysla tended to be reserved and mature.. The younger 2 were extremely bubbly and enthusiastic. But the 4 loved each other to the core...

  One night, no one was in the nursery except Jack to oversee them... And what Jack saw surprised him... He became very happy...

  The girls were fooling around... When suddenly Elsa Flicked her hand lightly and snow emerged... Chrysla looked on with surprise but when she climbed down her bed to get a better look her barefoot leg covered the floor below into ice.. Punzie and Anna looked on mersmerised.

  They all looked at Jack hoping for some logical explanation. "What is it with the snow and ice?" , asked Elsa.

   "Well..", said Jack, "You have been given the power to control winter elements both of you and Punzie I think your hair heals people?" "Wow", cried Anna. "OK That's strange. We make ice and she has healing hair", asked Chrysla. "Ya..." "But how do I heal people... Can we try it now? Anna has bruised her hand a bit you know"

  "Wrap your hair around her hand and read this." He gave her the sheet of paper he had been on to. Punzie asked,"Healing Inc..tat..ion?" "Um yes Read that poem."

  Taking a breath Punzie sang:

     "  Flower, gleam and glow

       Let your power shine

     Make the clock reverse

     Bring back what once was mine

     Heal what has been hurt

     Change the Fates' design

     Save what has been lost

     Bring back what once was mine

     What once was mine"

"Wow",Anna squealed,"Owie gone" "It worked",Punzie said,"My hair glows and heals!" "This is so great..""Yeah Ice,snow, healing..." "I think we shouldn't tell mom and dad about it""Yeah..They may freak out."

  "Ok now girls... Off to sleep...You need some rest... Don't want Gerda to come over to you, do you. Goodnight" "Wait Jack. How do we clear our snow and ice stuff?" "Love...Strong true love....Now Goodnight" "Goodnight Jack"

   Smiling, he cleared away the "wintry mess" they had made...."Well at least they know their talents..."