Bye Rapunzel...

"She is not safe in Corona anymore my Queen...""I know my dear....What should we do now?""I really don't know.""Sis do you have any idea..." "Well I can take her to Arendelle and raise her with Elsa and Chrysla..."

  "Won't with it be too risky my dear??""No my Queen... Your sister has the perfect idea... The sorceress will come back here... And when she finds Rapunzel missing, she will search far and wide but not Arendelle.""Why?" "Well she wouldn't think that we will keep our girl with your sister and also don't forget Arendelle has excellent security and defence .""That is a perfect idea... Sister, though it breaks my heart to part with my baby...I will do so to keep her safe.... Take her to Arendelle... Help her grow up... If she demands, why can't with us, let the truth be told to her... Hiding the truth always worsens the scenario..."

   "So when do I leave you think?""Now my Lady...""I agree with him... Sooner you take her, the safer it is... "

  "Kai...""Yes your Highness?""We leave for Arendelle now...My sister's baby isn't safe here anymore""I Understand.... I will do the necessary... Just come down to the port with the babies..."

  "Well so I guess we have reached the port.... So this it?""Yes... My baby don't worry. Your aunt will keep you safe... And your parents will never forget you""Bye sister.Bye your Majesty""Bye your Lady""Bye ister.. Take care..""I will I promise...We are ready to leave set the sails Captain.... Don't worry Rapunzel.... I love you as much as Elsa and Chrysla... And I will always protect you... I promise..."