Chrysla

"I cannot believe it my second bundle of joy in one year... She is a November one ... What do you think of her sis? The Queen of Corona smiled at her elder sister and said, "One word Perfect I  wonder how mine will be..." "I bet she will be the epitome of beauty sis" 

  "Ah I am father again... The joys of being one... Let me see her.... A lovely brunette with chocolate brown eyes... She looks so like you... What do you think we name her?" "Oh your turn please" "I name her Chrysla my lovely crystal""What a lovely name my nieces have!!"

  "Now I think you should sleep dear... In fact all of us should....It is night time after all" "Yes ...Goodnight""Goodnight""Goodnight... I will take her to the nursery to sleep with Elsa... They will be safe with Gerda"

  Some momants later a cool wind blew in the nursery... Jack Frost had come back to look over Elsa and Chrysla...Word really goes fast here he thought.. Whatever he had to be perfect today... The imperfect element of snow needed a perfect winter element to balance..."Oh stop it Jack... Why am I being philosophical?"

  "OK lets get down to business to defeat Pitch Black....So Snowflakes two... Align to centre of eye... Hit... Thank goodness it was Bulls eye... No harm done... Ah she baby Chrysla is looking at me and giggling too. She can see me! Step 2 of introduction done..."" Welcome Chrysla", he whispered love seeping into his voice,"I am Jack your Guardian and I will always keep you and Elsa no matter what happens...."