HIS EFFECT

I quickly ran for my sword and headed towards the armed soldiers thats ready for battle.

Dashawn , Brandon and my sister kept shouting from the tower-"Gabi get out of there."

Brandon and Dashawn tried to escape the tower to bring me to safety , but the guards refused to let anyone leave.

I noticed that Brandon and Dashawn kept giving each other the hateful look , but I did'nt have time to take notice to there petty staring contest. I was in the middle of war.

There were hundreds of the undead running towards us , but there are thousands of the living that were standing confident and ready for battle.

I skipped throw The Zombies and sliced up bodys like a butcher.I was fighting like a true warrior.I swinged my sword left to right and beheaded the undead as if it was my hobbie. Even though my sword was being satisfyed, I needed THE PRINCE dead to satisfy me.

There he was , standing there with a wicked smile on his face. He started running towards me. As he was running towards me everything was slowing down . I've relised that this is another one of his tricks to play with my mind. I kept my focus and daggered my sword into his stomach. Everything speeded up, he painfully pulled the sword out of his stomach and throwed it near me on the ground then said-"Pick it up ,you'll need it."

I picked my sword up and said-" No tricks. If you claim to be powerful then you dont need any."

He laughs and says-"But honey I like tricks."

I gripped my sword and aggressively said -"Am not your F****** honey."

I ran towards him to kill him for good. He started to form into the slithering beast , but I quickly punctured my sword into his heart. He took back his original human form. A pale old man laying on the floor with blood squirting out of his chest.

Its finally over , I rested my sword on the ground and turned around to look at the joyful soldiers cheering and shouting in victory.

Suddenly my sword was pressed throw my chest. It was THE PRINCE . He leaned over me and laughed and said-"Cant you see? You cant kill me.You've might have one now , but your victory is temporary. I will be back, but until then you will see THE DEAD EFFECT."

He rested his hand on the floor. Suddenly pitch black clouds came hovering over us , lightning kept striking people. Creatures of the dark ascended from the ground.

THE PRINCE then slowly descended into the ground saying-"See you soon Gabriella."

Soldiers came to me and quickly bringed me to get some medical attention.

A doctor then layed me down on a bed and attended to me.

Stacy, Theo and Dashawn and the rest of my friends came running to me.

Suddenly as Derin was holding her baby while running to me a pile of Zombies jumped on her and her baby and started ripping her flesh apart and eating her alive. Jake tried to help, but THE ZOMBIES torn him from limb to limb.

Everyone is still running for there lives. Fred kept running fast while pulling his tired girlfriend Jaarona. Jaarona then fell while holding her baby in her hands. Fred and August tried to help them up , but THE ZOMBIES caught up to Jaarona , her baby and Fred. THE ZOMBIES were pulling out there tongues and cracking open there skulls to get to the brain.

August kept running. Everyone is finally inside. The doctor quickly shut the door.

THE ZOMBIES seemed to be even more savage and hungry.

This is just the beginning of the DEAD EFFECT.

HEY GUYS AM FINALLY BACK WITH THE ZOMBIE LIFE AND IF YOU HAVE'NT READ THE ZOMBIE LIFE (PT1) PLEASE GO AND CHECK IT OUT . IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I'VE WRITTEN TWO OTHER AWESOME BOOKS NAME'd MS.SHAKUR AND SILENT ASYLUM(BXB). PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION . THANK YOU GUYS😊