NOT MYSELF

The car ride was silent and I honestly didn't want to break the silence .

I felt so different .

I felt so much more empty , colder.

I felt no type of disgust or burden with in myself about killing Talia and Shana.

It actually felt kind of good .

To just have that type of control.

To see that horrible horrible person beg , and whimper and just bleed.

It felt so sensational to just feel that justice being done by my hands.

What am I becoming?

I feel like I don't have a heart.

While Brandon kept his eyes on the road , Trey kept his eyes on Oliver.

He looked at him in such loathe and disgust.

How can a person be so cruel?

I've never seen a straight guy had such an emotion toward another male.

He doesn't even know him and he has this passionate hatred towards him.

Rodney then elbowed Trey and said in anger-"Stop Staring!"

Trey sighed and held his head and said-"Im sorry I just can't believe I'm in a van with a faggot."

Everybody in the car then gasped in shocked.

Devin then sat up and asked-"Bro WHAT THE F***  is your problem?"

Trey  then turned to the back seat to Devin and sarcastically said-"What? You gay too?"

Devin then said-"Why?? Do you need some DICK? Cause you sure are acting like you need it."

Trey then cringed in disgust and said-"I'm not gay you homo."

Devin then said in confusion -"I've never seen a straight boy so bothered by a gay boy."

Trey then shouted-"I'm not bothered I just don't understand it."

I then turned to the back to Trey and said-"What did you just call him?"

Trey-"I called it by it's nature.... a it."

I then shouted-"He's a person , with a name . If your going to continue this then I'll just banned you also."

Trey then chuckled and said-"You can't banned me , you need me."

I then quickly pulled out my sword and point it to his neck and pricked his skin just to see blood.

Brandon then aggressively pressed breaks as I stared deeply and sadistically into Trey's eyes.

I then shouted with rage and authority-"Don't think that I won't slice a dice that pretty face of yours. I'll kill you with out hesitation , trust me you don't want to mess with me right now."

Trey then said quickly -"Ok understood!"

Everybody looked at me like I'm crazy.

I saw the fear in their eyes.

Even Oliver looked a bit scared for Trey.

Brandon kept staring at me.

He's never seen this pt of me.

And neither have I .

Brandon then began driving again.

The car was finally silent again.