BETTER MAN

We're still flying . Am finally up and feeling better. I have an paiful headache , but I'll live. Brandon immediately held me and asked-"Hey babe are you ok?"

I awkwardly responded-"Uhh hey Brandon."

Brandon-"How are you feeling?"

Gabi-"Am fine , just a bad head ache."

Brandon-"Do you need any thing? Water? Rest? DICK?"

Dashawn jealously stares at us talking.

I uncomfortably laughed and said-"Uhh no thank you , I actually have a boyfriend."

Brandon-"Yeah you do. Me."

Gabi-"No not you , Dashawn."

Brandon-"Why are you even with him?"

Gabi-"Does it matter?"

Brandon leans in towards me and says-"Since am back nothing really matters."

I immediately leaned back and pushed his face away and said-"We're not getting back together. I still remember what you did."

His face immediately frowned in guilt.

I then went and took a seat next to August.

Dashawn continued staying distant and removed himself and took a seat next to Tanaj and Chris.

I then noticed the depressed look on August's face.

I then remembered the his daughter/my god child was just shreaded to pieces like a late night dinner.

I then held August and he immediately bursted into tears. Nikki then came and join the comforting session.

I've never saw August so hurt. A tear fell from my eye and crashed to ground .

It was a sorrowfull moment to have the ones you love die.

Stacy then intterrupted our moment of tears and said-"Hey um guys ,I know that this is a very crappy moment to say this , but we're running out of fuel."

Tanaj then pointed at white house and said -"Lets go there."

Stacy suddenly looses control over the helicopter and says-"Sure , but we might land bumply."

We start hovering over the roof of the house.

We"re swerving in air. Stacy then quickly holds Theo tightly and jumped out of the helicopter . She rolled down the roof of the house and landed on the her back on the floor with Theo laying safetly on her chest .

We then proceed jumping out of the helicopter.

Dashawn jumped out first and did'nt even think of me.

I grabbed my sword then went to jump out , and Brandon held my hand and jumped out with me.

The rest then jumped out .

The helicopter then finally swerved its way into the backyard next door.

It crashed and exploded. The loud explosion attracted Zombies. They came running toward the back yard next door.

We then quickly went throw the opened back door and immediately locked every opening in the house .

I went in the kitchen and noticed the brooken vase on the floor ,I then picked up a knife. Brandon then picked up a knife also and we both to search up stairs while the others search down stairs .

I kept trying to ignore him , but he wont give up.

Brandon quietly says-"Are you still mad?"

I ignore his question.

Brandon-"Am sorry for ..."

I interupted Brandon and said-"Be quiet , I think I heard something at that door."

He pulled me in the back of him and said-"Stay here and keep quiet."

Even though Brandon did something unforgivable , he'll always be better than anyway I ever dated. He's a real man unlike Dashawn. Brandon thinks am the same passive nerdy girl , but am not. Am the BAD A** girl that crossed the world killing Zombies and leading a team to defeat the evil.

I gripped my knife and walked passed him investigating the door.

I opened the door and saw a chained Zombie scratching the floor with his razor sharp nails.

He just sat there staring at us with his aqua blue eyes , soggy pealing skin and pus filling flesh.

A note was left on the side of the door.

I picked it up and it reads-"HELLO , MY NAME IS JAMEI. I WAS A FARTHER OF TWO GIRLS NAMED SHANA AND TALIA. MY WIFE DID SUICIDE SINCE SHE THOUGHT WE ALL WERE GOING TO DIE. I DID MY BEST TO STAY SANE AFTER MY WIFE'S DEATH , BUT I COULD'NT. I BEATED MY DAUGHTERS AND RAPED THEM BOTH , ITS NOT SOMETHING AM PROUD OF BUT I STILL LOVE MY DAUGHTERS. ONE DAY A ZOMBIE BROOKE INTO THIS HOUSE . I TRIED TO FIGHT IT OFF , BUT IT BIT ME . I FINALLY BASHED ITS HEAD OPEN WITH THE BROKEN VASE DOWN STAIRS. I WROTE THIS LETTER AND MADE MY DAUGHTERS CHAINED ME AND GO TO THERE GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE AT MITCHELS ST. 3rd HOUSE ON THE LEFT . PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND FIND MY DAUGHTERS AND KEEP THEM SAFE.

Me and Brandon are stunned . We could'nt believe what we're looking at.

Brandon ask-"I'll kill the perv."

Gabi-"No am the leader and I say he lives."

Brandon-"Ok leader . What should we do?"

Gabi-"I dont know ,but he's not going to be killed."

Brandon-"Why? He's already half dead."

Gabi-"Dont question me."

I exited the room and went down stairs to read the note to the rest.This poor man did a horrible life scarring thing, but I dont think that he should just be killed like a cruel murderer. He lost his sanity , but not his love for his girls.