BABY BREAKERS

I kept staring at Brandon.

Its like I didn't even knew who he was anymore.

What if Dashawn was right?

What if he's only just The Prince in disguise ?

I held my sword with aggression  to his neck and asked in anger-"What were you doing in DC Brandon? Did you bring us here on purpose? Was this a sick way  to pick us all off?"

He then  said in terror-"NO NO!! Of coarse not , I have no clue of what she's talking about."

Jamey then shouted-"YES YOU WERE HERE. You and my dad had a private meeting and after that he's never been the same. What did you do?"

Brandon then shouted-"I DON'T  KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT."

I then turned to Jamey and asked-"When did this happen Jamey?"

She then said-"Sometime a year ago round February why?"

Everyone then sighed in relief because a year ago round February we didn't even know what The Prince was. We were just a bunch of lost kids fighting Zombies.

I then put down my sword and said-"A year ago Brandon was possessed by The Prince of the Dead. Thats basically the demon that cause all this mess in the world."

Jamey then cringed her face and sucked her teeth and said-"Do you really expect me to believe that this so called 'Prince of the Dead' did all of this? It was obviously the government."

I rolled my eyes and said-"What ever flows your boat sweet heart , just don't die nor get possessed ."

She sat back and said-"What ever."

I don't have the time nor the patients to convince her.

I don't care . She'll figure it out on her own.

Brandon looked so confused.

Brandon turns to Jamey and said in a shameful tone-"So after I had that meeting with your Dad he just turned evil?"

She arched her brow and said -"Yep."

He then looks her in her eyes and says-"So I caused all of this? All those people , I corrupted ?"

She then nodded her head and said in a monotoned voice-"Yep its all your fault A**Hole ."

He then rested his head in his lap in despair.

Brandon was obviously effected by The Prince's actions . He carried a burden that wasn't his to carry. He had zero control over his action and he would have never done that on his own.

Brandon might be a dick at times , but the dude has a heart as pure as gold.

Thats probably why The Prince took him.

Sick bastard.

I looked over at August and saw the sadness on his face.

Oh my Gosh! How can I forget . His girlfriend literally just died.

Oh God my friend just died.

Why'd she have to be so stubborn ?

Why couldn't she just come with us?

Poor August.

I turned to August and asked in compassion-"August are you alright?"

He held his head and said-"My girlfriend just died. My daughter died and Jaarona. Who else? Why does life keep taking the people thats most important to me away?"