SPECIAL EX

Everyone is freaking out.THE ZOMBIES came banging on the wooden door. I had to pause my tears and quickly think of a plan.

I sat up and said-"Guys I understand that this is a very sorrowfull moment , but if we dont want to end up like them we need to leave now."

Tanaj wiped the tears from her eyes and asked-"How? Its not like we can exit this place with out being the dead's dinner."

Gabi-"We can climb up the air vent and quietly make our way to the stairs so that we can go to the top."

Chris-"Thats way to risky."

Gabi-"How?"

Chris-"You cant even move. What if theres Zombies on the stairs? What if theres Zombies on the top?What if the airvent cant handle our weight and it collapes."

Gabi -"Can you stop being such a P****? We dont have time for that."

August-"Whats to the top?"

Stacy-"A helicopter."

Carlos turned to me and asks-"How'd you know that theres a helicopter to the top?"

Gabi-"I did'nt."

A Zombie suddenly punched throw the door and reached for the doctors head.The doctors head is then seperated from his body , leaving his headless body squirming on the floor like a snake.

I painfully stood up in the bed and  grabbed my sword and opened the airvent. I quickly pulled my self up. THE ZOMBIES kept breaking the door so that they can get in. Lytrell , Eric, Kenny , Carlos, Stacy , Theo , Brandon , Tanaj , Chris ,August , Nikki, Rodney , Trey and Dashawn then came up also.

As Charity reached her hand out to Rodney , THE ZOMBIES then completely broke down the door. We watched as our friends Deja , Ryan , Jay , Charity and Lizzie skins being ripped off of and organs being pulled out of there body.

I slowly reached my hand down to close the vent. As my hand pulls the creaking vent up , it loudly shut. The feasting Zombies then slowly looked upwards at the group of fresh flesh frightenly hoping to be ignored.

We kept still as they stared at us.

Kenny then whispered-"I think we should go now."

I then whispered back-"Shut up."

Kenny-"Dont you think it'll be a smart thing to move?"

I then whispered -"Shut up."

Kenny -"I really think we should go."

Rodney then shouts-"SHUT UP HOE."

There then was an awkward stare between us and THE ZOMBIES.

A Zombie then let out an ear bruising schreech.

We quickly crawled our way to the stairs.

Everyone hopped out and I was the last. Luckly THE ZOMBIES were in the other room searching for us.

I jumped out and landed head first. Am now dizzy and bleeding.

While everyone was rushing up to the top I reached out to the nearest person (DASHAWN) and asked for help , but he kept moving up. Brandon then came to rescue and lifted me up and carried me to the top.

We're finally to the top. Brandon then carefully placed me in the helicopter.

Everyone hopped in , Stacy then takes the wheel and took off.

Chris then asks Stacy-"You know how to fly this thing?"

Stacy-"They dont call me bad A** Stace for nothing."

Kenny-"Who calls you that?"

Stacy then embarrasingly says-"Myself."

Brandon lifted my head on his lap and took the first Aid kit and bandaged the slight cut in my head and wrapped my wound.

I noticed in the corner of my eye the pile of jealousy on Dashawns face.

Brandon then notices it and asks-"Is something wrong?"

Dashawn-"She is fine , you can leave her alone now."

Brandon-"Who are you to say she is fine?"

Dashawn-"Her boyfriend , and who are you?"

Brandon-"Her special Ex."

Dashawn-"Whats so special about you?"

Brandon-"Am the one she gave her virginity to. Everything what she done on you , she did on my first. We even planned on moving in together and get married and have kids , but after that night when everything happened, she forgot about me. Am her first love and am not going anywhere."

Dashawn-"Well your her past , and am her present so you cant really do anything."

Brandon-"Am her past that ressurected , and came back to change her present and brighten up her future."

Dashawn then stood up and took a seat next to August before he started a fight.

I continued laying down pretending to be unconscios.

Brandon then kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear-" I still love , and no will get between us."

Brandon is a piece of my life that I dont plan to let go , but I love Dashawn . Even though he left me on the floor to die , I still have feelings for the A**HOLE