BANNED

We all sat on the ground while we're at gun point.

Dashawn kept looking at me in distress.

His apologetic eyes pierce me deeply.

Why?

Why did he look at me  in such regret?

All the hurt and trouble he put me through , he can't possibly think that I'll ever forgive him for this.

OH NO! NOT THIS TIME.

Suddenly Shana called Talia in the corner to speak with her privately.

Dashawn then sneaked over to us and whispered-"I'm getting you guys out of here."

Brandon then says-"Why would we even think about trusting you."

Dashawn fixed his face in anger at Brandon , then turned to me with a sorrowful look.

Dashawn then said with confidence -"I'm getting you out of here."

I ignored him and kept looking down at my hands.

Dashawn then kneeled down to me and said-"Look at me. I know I messed up big time , and you don't have to forgive me or even speak to me after this , but I AM GETTING YOU OUT OF HERE."

I continued ignoring him.

Dashawn then held me aggressively by my arms and shook me.

I looked up at him and saw tears beginning to rise in his eyes.

He then said-"Say something."

Brandon then kicked Dashawn to the floor and said-"Get away from her."

Dashawn then got back up and pointed his gun at Brandon's face.

I quickly sat up.

My heart raced.

I began to sweat rapidly.

Brandon showed no fear.

He looked at Dashawn with anger burning within his eyes.

Brandon then said-"Do it ,coward."

What was he doing?

How can he be so stupid?

I quickly held Dashawn's hand to bring his attention back on me.

I said nothing.

I just sat there and stared at him.

He stared with me with so much hurt and regret.

Tears began running down his cheek.

He then said-"I'm sorry."

I said nothing.

I just gently removed his hand off of the gun , gently.

I placed the gun under my hip.

Suddenly Shana came from behind Dashawn and pointed her gun at his head and said-"Turn around."

Dashawn turned around and his face lit up with confusion.

Dashawn-"What's going on?"

Shana sighed and said-"Me and my sister has decided that your time is up. Thanks for the ride though."

Dashawn-"I don't understand."

Talia then rolled her eyes and said-"We're killing you." She then turned to Shana and said-"Stop sugar coding everything."

Dashawn then shouted-"What? After everything I've done for you guys. I even betrayed my team for you all."

Shana then said-"And you were going to betray us for your team , so your time is ... Oh I'm sorry! We're killing you."

Dashawn then looked at Shana and said-"Baby please don't do this , I love you."

Shana then laughed and said-"Oh please! The only person you love is Gabriella. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her since she came."

Dashawn then said-"Then why would I leave her for you? Why would I steal there van for you? Why would I...."

Talia then shot him in his knee cap and said in a childish tone-"Why?Why?Why?Why?Why? Is that all you can say?"

Dashawn then looked down at the blood oozing out of his knee and dropped to the floor and began screaming.

My mouth dropped.

Dashawn did me dirty ,but nobody deserves this type of suffering ; except THE PRINCE OF THE DEAD. He deserves worst.

Shana then walked up to him and said-"Have a good time in hell you dirty snake."

As she lifted her gun to his head , I quickly pulled out the gun and shot off her hand.

She looked at her gushing arm in shock and began screaming.

Talia then turned to me in anger and lifted her gun pointed directly on me.

I then quickly fired three bullets into her skull.

I watched her eyes widened as the bullets shoots through her head.

As blood poured out of her head , her sister began screaming for her death.

I then throwed the gun to Brandon and went for my sword and walked over to Shana.

She began backing away from me on the ground.

She then said-"Please don't this. I'm sorry."

I then stood over her and said-"Have a good time in hell you dirty snake."

I lifted my sword high swung deeply into her neck.

I felt this unusual sensation as my sword cut through the flesh and bones of her neck .

To hear her gasp for the tiniest piece of life placed a smile on my face.

Her head rolled across the room and her body began wiggling and leaping like a beheaded snake.

Her neck began squirting blood all over the floor.

I then walked over to Dashawn.

He looked up at me in fear.

He then said to me-"Do it , I deserve it."

I then kneeled down and pointed my sword at his throats and said-"You are banned from this team. You are to never motion with us or to even look in our direction. I let you live because I'm not your little girlfriend (Shana). You are on your own."

I then got up and peeked throw the window and noticed that the sun was beginning to rise , which mean no GRABBERS .

I picked up the leather jacket that's laying loosely on the table and picked up the keys for the van and throw'd it to Brandon.

I then turned to my team and said-"Let's go."

I got Shana's head and throw'd in the pile of dirt outside.

We got in the van and began driving to God knows where.

As Brandon was driving he looked at me and said-"I'm proud of you. You did the right thing."

I kept my eyes straight and said nothing.

I do not feel bad for leaving Dashawn.

I feel like I did what best for my team.

Once a traitor

Always a traitor.

Yet I still have this gut feeling that I did something wrong.

Stupid Gut.

I'm sure we'll end up bumping into Dashawn in the future.

THAT A**HOLE

A/N
HEY GUYS
INFINITY HERE .
NOW I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY AND IM SORRY. MY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN HECTIC ,BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY 🤗

#ZBL