A BLAST FROM THE PAST

I walked slowly to the door with my sword ready to strike at anything.

I opened the door and saw nothing but a toy clown on a tricycle going in circles and honking his horn say-"WELCOME , WELCOME , WELCOME ,WELCOME.."

I crushed it with my foot so it can shut up.

As I crushed it a icy cold wind slapped my face.

Everything was so creepy and dark.

From my standing position I saw  a lamp pole with a flickering light.

As the light continued from going on  and off I could've sworn I saw a red balloon  just floating there.

No one holding it.

No one near it.

Creepy a**  place

Brandon then  held my hand and said-"Its nothing , come back inside."

I then released my hand from his grip and turn to him and said-"Its never nothing."

I then bumped pass him and went back inside to check on Oliver.

He seemed to have woken up from that slight black out he had.

I kneeled down to him and asked-"Are you ok?"

He looked at me and spat the blood out his mouth on the floor and said in a raspy voice-"Im fine."

He then painfully got up and walked up the stairs to his room and locked the door behind him.

He had that same look he had on his face.

Tired.

Everybody's head turned to Trey in disgust.

Devin walked up to Trey and said-"Next time you hurt him I will kill you , and trust me unlike Gabi I wont think about your girlfriend or kid."

He then went up stairs to try and talk to Oliver , but Oliver just ignored every knock and word from Devin.

I didn't say anything to Trey I just scorned him and went back up to my room.

I think Trey realizes how thin the string he's on is .

I never would expect this behavior out of Trey. When we were together he was sweet and loving , but then again he did cheat on me with a bloody girl that was trapped in a chamber for a long time.

I guess you never truly know people.

During my peaceful alone time some one began knocking on my door. I rolled my eyes and got up and opened it.

It was Brandon.

He had a soft little side smile on his face as he stood there leaning on the door frame.

I slammed the door in his face.

I don't want to be bothered by anyone.

As I sat back on the bed he bursted open the door and yelled-"WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR PROBLEM."

I then nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

I saw the anger form on his face.

He shouted-"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO EVERYBODY , TO ME? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE WE DID YOU DIRTY OR SOMETHING? WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING OUT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY CARE?"

All I heard him saying was WHY ? WHY ? WHY? WHY ? WHY? WHY AND WHY?

I got annoyed and stood up and said -"I DON'T KNOW. I don't know whats going on with me ok. I don't know so stop asking me."