Chapter 6

omg! thank you all for the support on the last chapter, because you all have supported this story so much you guys are the first to get chapter 6! (i post it on fanfiction and tumblr too) so enjoy! :) and for any who are wondering, yes there will be more raura moments in future chapters, in fact i think chapter 7 has a few raura moments, but anyway, enjoy!

*Rydel’s p.o.v*

It was our last day in California before we boarded the tour bus to leave for Texas, our first stop on our tour.

It was the middle of the afternoon, Ratliff had come by the house to help with the last minute packing.

I was putting a few last minute accessories into my bag, zipping it shut.

There was a sudden knock on my door.

“Who is it?” I ask.

“It’s Ratliff.” He sings.

I laugh and go over to open the door.

“Bag carrier at your service.” He said as I opened the door, trying not to drop the bags he had slung over one shoulder.

 “Ratliff! Are you carrying EVERYONE’S bags?” I ask.

“Well, not EVERYTONE’S.” he replies, reaching his hand out to take my bag.

I snatch it back though.

“I’m not gonna make you carry my bag.” I say with a smile as I take some of the boys’ bags off of his shoulder.

My stomach did a somersault when the tips of my fingers graced across his neck, I quickly took a couple of the bags and pulled my hand away.

“Are you ok? You seem a little tense.” He notices.

Sure, you can tell when I’m uptight about something but you can’t see how hopelessly in love with you I am.

“Um, nah, I’m ok, it’s probably just excitement!” I exclaim trying to hide my embarrassment, hoping with all my heart my cheeks weren’t flushing that embarrassing pink color they get when I’m nervous.

“Ok, if you say so.” He replies.

“You’re coming to our family dinner tonight right?” I ask as we start walking down the hallway to the front door.

Who needs personal space?

I ask myself as our shoulders touch.

“You know it girlfriend!” he exclaims.

I laughed, he sometimes called me ‘girlfriend’.

Not in the way I wish he would.

I thought to myself.

“Cool, can’t wait.” I reply, seriously having to resist the urge to plant one on him right then and there.

He’s in a relationship, he’s in a relationship.

“Is that it then?” Riker asks as he takes our bags and sets them inside the door of the tour bus.

“Yep, that’s it.” I reply.

“Now for my favorite part, BUNK ASSIGNMENTS!” Rocky exclaims from behind me, dropping his bag on top of mine.

“TOP BUNK!” Rocky and I exclaim at the same time.

“BOTTOM BUNK!” Riker and Ratliff exclaim.

“Great, I guess that means I get the ole fold out couch.” Ross whines.