Chapter 17

ok well here's the finale! :) hope you guys have enjoyed this story, i've finally got some ideas for a sequel and i think you guys are gonna like it, at least 5-7 comments on this chapter for the sequel, which i will try to write today

*Rydel’s p.o.v*

“Well what’s the damage?” Ratliff asks.

“I’m pretty much grounded from any social media for the next three weeks, you?” I ask.

“Eh, mom was pretty mad when she called but I just got the whole ‘don’t do it again’ speech.” He replies.

“Lucky!” I exclaim.

“Eh, she was probably just being sympathetic because of Kelly and me breaking up.” He replies.

I hug him.

“I’m sorry for all the stuff that’s happened the last few weeks, I hope you don’t ever think you made the wrong choice.” I reply.

Suddenly he grabs my chin gently, pulling me into a kiss.

“DEFINITELY made the right choice.” He replies with a smile as we pull out of the Kiss.

“Finally.” I reply with a smile as we kiss again.

“What are you guys staring at?” I ask the others after we pulled out of the kiss.

They just shake their heads in disbelief.

*3 Months later Ratliff’s p.o.v*

It was the end of the tour, we had one more interview, and then we would be heading home.

I took Rydel’s hand in mine, swinging it slightly as we walked to the stage.

“Now, about you and Rydel, how long have you been dating now?” the interviewer asks.

“About three months.” Rydel replies as she smiles at me.

“And how’s it going for you guys?” she asks.

I intertwine my fingers with Rydel’s.

“We couldn’t be happier.” I reply, returning the smile.

*later that night*

“Alright everyone, let’s load the tour bus, time to go home!” Mark exclaims as we all drag out the last bit of our luggage.

“I get the bunk above Ratliff’s!” Rydel exclaims.

“OHkay you guys are dating, you’re adorable, blah blah blah, can we go now?” Ross asks.

She shakes her head and we load the tour bus.

Me and her sharing a set of bunk beds.

“Top or bottom?” I ask.

She tosses her bag and pillow and blanket onto the top bunk.

“Do you have to ask?” she asks.

I shake my head.

“I guess I get the bottom bunk then.” I reply with a laugh as I put my bag under the bed and put my blanket and pillow on the bed.

“Goodnight baby.” I say as she starts to climb into the bed.

She hangs upside down on the bed.

“Goodnight.” She replies as I stoop down so she can give me a kiss.

“Oh, and, this is for you.” She says as she hands me a folded piece of paper.

“This is that song you wrote months ago, ‘speak now’” I reply.