Chapter 7

ok i wasn't gonna give you guys this chapter until next weekend, but after all the reviews on the last chapter i couldn't resist, besides i have like two other chapters after this written lol i gotta start uploading them faster than i've been writing them haha, anywawy, enjoy!

*Rydel’s p.o.v*

“Hey, hey, Rydel come on get up we gotta get ready to go!”

I jolt awake.

I look around confusedly.

I fell asleep in the music room?

I wonder to myself.

“What are you doing sleeping in the music room?” Rocky asks.

“Oh, uh, nothing, I couldn’t sleep last night and came in her to play some music; I guess I just dozed off.” I reply.

“Come on get up, it’s about time to leave.” He replies.

I looked at the clock on the wall, four in the morning.

I get up from the piano bench with a yawn.

I trudge to my room to get my traveling pajama’s on, which consisted of a pink t-shirt and gray seats, and then I grabbed my makeup bag and took it to the tour bus.

Everyone was already outside, including Laura and, much to my chagrin, Kelly.

“And I promise I’ll call you every day.” Ratliff was saying to Kelly, his arms wrapped around her waist.

“TWICE a day.” She whined.

I rolled my eyes.

“I will if I can.” He replies.

“Good enough I guess.” She replies.

Suddenly Ratliff caught my eyes.

“Hey sleeping beauty!” he exclaims.

“Mornin bud.” I reply with a smile.

“Wow you look like you had a rough night, are you ok?” Laura asks.

I smile at her.

“Yea I’m fine, just couldn’t sleep.” I reply.

She nods her head.

“Ross are you gonna come say goodbye or what?” she playfully whines.

“You know I can’t leave without saying goodbye to my favorite girl.” He replies as he wraps an arm around her waist kissing her on the lips.

“I’m gonna miss you!” she exclaims.

“We can video chat every day after the concert.” He replies.

He hands her an envelope which no doubt has a concert ticket and a two way plane ticket.

“Thank you Ross!” she exclaims.

He just kisses her in reply.

“Do you have one for me?” Kelly asks Ratliff.

She is so greedy!

I think to myself.

“You know I do.” He replies, handing her an envelope similar to the one Ross had just handed Laura.

“Thank you!” she exclaims wrapping her arms around his neck as she kisses him.

Kill me now.

I think.

“Alright gang we’re out of here in FIVE MINUTES!” dad yells from inside the bus.