Chapter 12

ok before i post the next chapter i just want to say PLEASE do not steal my story, if you want to use my story as inspiration that's fine, but don't copy my ideas, or copy my story word for word, this came because givedisneyachance on tumblr stole not only most of my ideas, but stole part of my story word for word and that really bugs me because i put a lot of thought into my stories and i spend a good deal of time writing them, that is all on that

buckle up kids cuz these next few chapters are gonna get a little crazy :P so i hope you enjoy!

cuz the craziness

starts

now!

*The next morning Rydel’s p.o.v*

“Rydel get up.”

I snapped awake.

It’s Riker.

“Couldn’t think of a nicer way to wake me up than ‘get up’?” I ask.

“Sorry.” He replies.

“Are you feeling better?” he asks.

“Much better, like my old self.” I reply.

“Good, we’ve got an interview in one hour, time to get ready.” He replies.

“Oh, and we bought this for you yesterday.” He adds, handing me a box.

Inside is a pink sparkly tutu.

I smile.

“You guys know me so well.” I say.

“Uh, duh, we’re your brothers…so how was it yesterday, having Ratliff take care of you?” he asks.

I roll my eyes as I pull some clothes out of my bag and go to the bathroom to dress.

“Do we have to talk about that?” I ask.

“No, but, I still can’t grasp the fact that you’ve had a crush on Ratliff all this time and haven’t told anyone.” He replies.

“What was I supposed to say Riker, he’s got a girlfriend.” I reply.

“Point taken, but I think he still has the right to know.” He replies.

“Sure, tell him, have him NOT feel the same way, make things awkward between us, and the next thing you know one of us quits the band, the band is really important to both of us, and if we were to ruin it, think of all the fans we’d crush.” I reply.

He shrugs.

*Ratliff’s p.o.v*

“Alright everyone, outside it’s time to go, the limo is here.” Mark says, knocking on Rydel and Riker’s door.

They come out, Rydel fixing her hair.

“Nice tutu.” I compliment with a grin.

She smiles.

“Thanks.” She replies.

We head outside and get in the limo, me and Rydel piling in next to each other, our shoulders touch.

I try to ignore the sparks that I feel shooting through my arm where she touched me.

It doesn’t take us long to get to the studio where the morning show is, we get out of the limo to screaming fans, blocked by the barricades.

As we walk to the studio we sign autographs and take pictures with the fans.

Before long we find ourselves inside sitting in front of camera’s and lights.