Chapter 10

well i wasn't gonna upload this until saturday or sunday but i decided to let you guys have it now :P ya'll are gonna love this one :P lots of rydellington moments enjoy!

*Rydel’s p.o.v*

Soon after our second pit stop dad stops the bus.

We had finally reached our hotel, by some stroke of luck no fans had figured out our whereabouts yet, so we grabbed our bags of luggage and started making our way to the door.

*Ratliff’s p.o.v*

I had my bag slung over one shoulder, walking behind Rydel, when I saw her pink blanket slip out from under her arm.

I run over and scoop it up, draping it around her shoulders.

“Hey princess, you dropped your royal cape.” I say with smirk.

She smiles at me.

“Why thank you, but I believe it’s mighty hot for a royal cape.” She replies as she tucks it into one of the open pouches on her duffle bag.

I laugh at her fake Texan accent.

It’s not long before we make it to the lady at the front desk.

Mark gets us checked in.

“We need two, double bed rooms please.” He says politely.

“Ok, would you like them next to each other?” the lady at the desk asks.

“If possible.” Mark replies.

“Ok, how about, room 102 and room 103?” she asks.

“Perfect.” He replies.

“Ok, just put your name, your check in time, and when you plan to check out, here are your keys.” She replies, handing him six card keys.

“Thank you.” He replies, taking the keys and handing us each one.

*Rydel’s p.o.v*

“Alright, room assignments.” Dad says.

“Ok, how about, Rydel, Ross, and Riker, you three with me, and then Rocky and Ratliff you can have the other room.” He finishes.

“Daaaad.” I groan.

“What?” he asks.

“I love you, but…I don’t really want to share a room with you, you snore really bad.” I reply.

He laughs.

“Ok, ouch, well, do you want the other room with Ratliff, or would you rather have a room with Riker, Rocky, or Ross?” he asks.

And those were my options, neither of them seemed too appealing to me, sometimes, it was a pain being the only girl in the group.

“You know they do have bathrooms in the room’s right, you don’t have to change in front of us or anything.” Ross says sarcastically.

“You know what just for that, I choose Riker then.” I reply sarcastically.

“Ok, it’s decided then, Ratliff, Ross, Rocky, you’ll be in a room with me, and Riker and Rydel you two can have the other room.”  Dad replies.

As he switches keys with us.

We go to our designated rooms and start to settle in.

“So you didn’t want to share a room with Ratliff?” Riker asks with an amused grin.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I snap. I cover my mouth surprised by my tone.

“Hey, relax, I’m just messin with you…are you ok?” he asks.