Chapter Three. Z-Day: part three.

(I know I this might be annoying, but I promise you guys I will try to make this the last part so the story can go on. Thanks for hanging on so far and enjoy! Oh and by the way, the more you read the more you learn about Quinton.)

"That was too close." I said, taking out my sunglasses from my pocket and putting them on. We started to walk,when we heard shuffling coming closer. Takashi and Rei readied their weapons, when a person in a red shirt shuffled into view. "That's one of our p.e. teachers." Rei said. The figures head snapped towards us, and started to shuffle closer to us. The thing grabbed for her, but Rei blocked it with the makeshift spear. Hisashi kicked the thing back. "Stab it! Don't hold back!" Rei looked at him as if he was crazy, but when the thing came back, she ran it through directly into its heart. The thing hung there, limp. Hisashi cheered, but before Rei could move, she was smacked into the side wall of the breezeways' bridge. Stunned, Rei could only keep the STILL MOVING being from grabbing her. Hisashi ran up and put it in a half sleeper, pulling it off of the spear and away from Rei. "Are you crazy!?" I asked, stepping forward. "Relax. I got this." He replied coolly. The thing then started to twist it's neck in a slow, cracking manner. Hisashi tried to stop it, but before he could, that thing took a huge bite out of his Bicep,and held on like a Rottweiler. Takashi and Rei both went after it, stabbing and bashing, but to no luck. The "man" tightened its grip, causing Hisashi to cry out. Rei whipped her head around to look at me. "Don't just stand there! Help us!" I backed up,snapped out of the trance I was in. "Move its head!" I said,eyes measuring distance from me to them, as well as the fall to the ground. Takashi muttered something,and ripped the two combatants apart. Rei then jabbed the thing against the side wall, allowing me to run up and grab it right under it's jaw. Without thinking, I flung the former human over the wall, sending it 20 feet to the ground on its head. I inspected Hisashi's arm, and it looked pretty bad. "He got you pretty good." I said, trying to be nice. "I'll be OK. We just gotta keep moving." Hisashi tried to take a step, but collapsed not three steps later. "Bullshit. Your body's going into shock."Taking off my jacket,I tore off both of my sleeves and made a temporary bandage. "I'll carry you.",I said. "That way we can move faster." "But where will we go?" Rei asked. "The roof. The higher ground will hell us!" Takashi said. I nodded, picking up Hisashi. "We don't have much time." I said, running for the roof access door. After several flights of stairs, we reached the lower part of the roof, where several other people had unsuccessfully tried to escape, but later died. "What are we gonna do?" Rei asked, looking between Takashi and me. Takashi looked at me and seemed to weigh some options. "We gotta push. Its the only way Hisashi's gonna be safe." I nodded,trying to ignore the worsening of Hisashi's breath. "Let's go." With those words we charged into the crowd....

All caught up? Good. Now that we are on the same page, we won't have to worry about any more confusing facts. For now.