Chapter 35. Karma Is A Bitch.

Ever had those moments, where you felt like you were unstoppable? I felt that as I smashed through the horde, laughing at the rush that came with the fight. Making my way to the fountain, I leapt onto its ledge, and started playing whack-a-mole on each of the approaching things. All while laughing my ass off like a lunatic off his medicine. In the middle of what I would consider my binge of violence, I heard screaming laughter. Turning my attention to its source, I saw it came from the tents. "Ready or not, you crazy bitch. Here comes Quinton." I leapt over the reaching hands, rolled through the crowd, and rushed to the tents. I weaved in and out of the maze of tents, searching for the owner of the scream. As I got closer, I noticed a machete in a tent to my right, its blade buried into a box. "Don't mind if I do." I said, yanking the weapon out and rushing around the corner. What I saw both horrified me, and made me wish I had found this sooner. Pinky was surrounded by bodies of fallen zombies, and yet, she was on the ground, her upper torso torn open. I thought she was dead, but I heard her still making that sickening laughter. Getting into her line of sight, she swiped at me with a chief's knife, the blade bloody from her fight. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms.Non-Violence herself." I stepped on her wrist with the knife. "How does it feel, you ass, to have to swallow your words, and have to fight for your life?" Pinky merely spit a red blob of blood at me, and winced. "Good. I had hoped you felt that way." Putting my full weight down on her wrist, I pulverised her wrist bones, making her release her knife. "I only have a few words left, before you go into shock, and then turn into one of those things. Remember that when you get to hell, you godless bitch, I am the one who sent you there." I leaned in close, right next to her ear. "And be sure to tell Shidou that, cause if I make it out, then he's my next target." Straightening up, I raised the machete up with one hand. Bringing it down in a slashing motion, I cut halfway through Pinky's neck, causing blood to gush out. Pulling back once more, I sent her head rolling away. Laughing madly, I threw the machete into the retreating skull and turned in the direction of the garage. "Hang on guys. Quintons coming to save your butts,once again."