Acknowledgments/Authors Note

I did it. I finished the damn story.
And I thank y'all for reading it.
Now this may be longer than most chapters, but I really need this space to just spit out all my thoughts.
I don't really have a lot of people to acknowledge, except for all of you who decided to stay with me for a long year. And this story isn't that long either.
I'm so sorry. But thank you so much.
I also would like to thank the wonderful book goddess herself, Kiera Cass, for creating these amazing characters and writing these amazing books.
BY THE WAY I READ THE CROWN.
If anyone wants to talk about it hit me up via DM.
But one thing:
Despite whatever you shipped in the last two books, y'all should stop hatin'. I love this fandom because of how together it is. I hate to see people ruining each other's ships.
No spoilers. I am spoiler free.
Anyway, back to the topic.
I'd also like to thank a few of my personal friends, one for making me read these series, and some others for inspiring me to write.
Anyway here comes all my disorganized thoughts.
First and foremost, I was thinking of writing:
1) A collection of random one-shots
2) Maybe an AU of Maxerica in high school/college?
3) A merge of all sorts of stories
For some reason I've fallen in love with reading AUs of Maxerica, but most of them aren't well written (as in grammar/spelling). The ones that I love are great though.
I'll leave a few links to some of my favorite Maxerica fan fictions:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/2851001
This one was nice and long, and actually pretty fluffy. Fluff lovers like me, would love this fanfic.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11803352/1/Catch-Me-If-I-Fall
Still in the works, but this AU is one of my favorite AUs I've read. There was another version but the person rewrote it to this one, but both versions are great.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/HE9sEVIeet
This one was weird but still strangely satisfying and a great romantic fanfic.

http://felicitylovesoliver.tumblr.com/post/111111413450/sick-in-bed
This is a nice short read that I loved.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this story! I know it kind of sucks but I hope those fan fiction links were worthy reading for :)
-M