Chapter 3: Honestly

"So, what are you going to do?" Kihyun asked us as he gave us both a glass of water after calming down.

"I... I mean we have no choice but to go on with him there. We can't afford to be picky just because HE's there." When I said "HE" my eyes widened.

"I'm sure we'll get through it (your name). I'll be there with you anyway." Said (your best friend's name).

"I know but you haven't even lasted even a night with him. Let's see you fare up being with him for 5 hours every day!"

"I can handle him! You'll see!" She replied defiantly.

"Let's see you keep that promise." Kihyun told her worriedly. "You'll regret it."

"Oh by the way, Kihyun, is there news already? About our arrangement at the dorm?" I asked.

"Sorry, there's no news yet. Maybe tomorrow or the next few days. I'm pretty sure it won't go for a month though. Just be patient."

After that, (your best friend's name) and I headed to her room. Bora sunbae wasn't there yet so she showed me around. The room seemed so lively. I'm really jealous of my best friend.

Next of course, I showed her to my room which I share with HIM.

"Heol! It's a mess!" she exclaimed.

"Well certainly not my mess!" I told her.

"I think you should clean up at least."

"What?! Clean up his mess?!"

"I thought you want to be at least polite towards him?" (your best friend's name) gave me a smile which I find so devious.

"...Fine! But you help too!"

It took us half an hour cleaning the room: picking up Minhyuk's shirts, books, papers, and other stuff. Even a 'strange' magazine.

"Well he's a guy so he's bound to have stuff like that." That was my best friend's explanation to me.

"At least he agreed to sleep below... Oh my..."

"What's wrong? Oh you... you just remembered what happened this morning, didn't you?"

"HE WAS ON TOP OF ME! HE WAS TOPLESS! WHAT THE HECK!!!!" I was shouting again!

"Calm down or they'll think you're going crazy here already!"

"... Mianhae... I think I should have a talk with him later about certain things." I said as I opened my bag and grabbed some books.

"Yes you should. Who knows what else might happen here! He might be hiding a deep dark secret here!" (your best friend's name) told me.

"I doubt that but, I'm always cautious all the time so don't worry."

And then there was someone knocking on the door.

"Just a minute!" I quickly went towards the door and opened it. Outside was familiar guy... Ah! He was the one chasing Minhyuk last night!

"Um... can I help you?"

"What the?! A girl?! Isn't this Lee Minhyuk's room?" he asked me.

"Yes and I'm his temporary roommate. He isn't here yet. He'll be back at around 10PM tonight." I replied.

"Oh... um... wait, roommate?!"

"Yes but only temporary. May I help with you something?"

"Ahhhhh..."

I was trying to remember this guy's name and then it hit me!

"Ah! You're Jooheon, aren't you? You're the one chasing after Minhyuk last night right? He mentioned you when I arrived here."