Chapter 14: Escape From The Order!

YOUR POV

Finally, the day of the inter-school competition has arrived. Because it would be running the entire week, all classes were cancelled. Yeah, it may sound fun but everyone's still busy, rather, much more busy now that the visitors have arrived. It was one bus after another that came just on the first day itself!

Earlier, I.M sent us a message. It only repeated his and Shownu's warnings that we should all be careful. If they are being serious about this, well, we have to follow them.

"Yah, spot any of them?" Kihyun asked me.

"Not yet. I don't think anyone from Korea or Yonsei universities has arrived yet." I replied to him. We were both on registration duty outside the auditorium and were keeping a close watch to see if any of the members of the Order or the Nation has arrived.

"Well, almost every school participating at the International Studies Debate has arrived. Only those two haven't yet." said Kihyun.

"Kihyun! (your name)!" It was Minhyuk happily running towards us.

"Minhyuk! Why are you here?" Kihyun asked.

"We're having a break right now so I sneaked out to see you... I mean the two of you!"

Yeah, right, I know you're lying! As if you wanted to see Kihyun as well!

"Are you sure you'll be alright though? The others might be looking for you." I told him.

"They'll be fine, don't worry. So, any news?"

"Well, no. We haven't seen any of them yet." I told him.

"I see. Well, maybe they're participating at the other competitions?" he said.

"Could be. But we're still on the lookout just in case. We have their pictures on our phones anyway. Oh! (your name)! Heads up, a group of students are walking this way! Minhyuk, I'm sorry but please do step aside." Kihyun told him.

"No problem." And then he quickly went beside me. Cunning Lee Minhyuk.

"Hello and good morning ma'am!" Kihyun and I greeted the female professor leading the group of students. "From what school are you?" Kihyun asked.

"Yonsei University. Have the other schools arrived?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am and most of them are already inside. Please do sign up here and then proceed inside." I replied.

"Thank you!"

She quickly filled up the registration forms. After that, Kihyun escorted her and the students inside the auditorium. And then, it happened.

One of the students, male, dropped his pen which rolled down underneath our table.

"Oh! Don't worry, I'll get it." I quickly grabbed the pen beneath the table and then handed it back to the student. Minhyuk was looking at the guy all the time.

"Here!"

The guy was just staring at me as if he saw something.

"Um, sir? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

He kept staring at my face. He looked like as if he was fascinated. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Hey mister!" Minhyuk told him while waving his hands.

"Sir? Excuse me?" I snapped in front of him and it seemed to have woke him up.

"....! Oh! What? Sorry... Right! My pen! Thanks!"

"Don't mention it. Why were you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Ah..." Before he could continue... one of his classmates, another guy, shorter than him, came from inside the auditorium. Minhyuk and I looked at him.