The Final Chapter: Once In A Lifetime

Today is the opening of the 77th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.

Diplomats and leaders from around the world have started arriving at New York since a week ago.

Today, the city is under intense security as all governments make sure their delegates, diplomats and ambassadors are all safe.

There is heavy security around the United Nations Headquarters. Each vehicle entering the premises is being inspected and checked before letting them in.

YOUR POV

Waking up at 4AM, I quickly took a bath and ordered room service for mine and Wonho's breakfast.

Two hours later, with everything prepared, I woke him up.

"Oh... right... today's the big day right?"

"Yeah... get up now, breakfast is ready."

"Already? *sits up and yawns*"

"Yep! Room service again. Sorry."

"It's okay. Today's important to you."

"Thanks. Go wash up now."

"Sure. Wait, you're forgetting some..."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before heading out of our bedroom.

"I didn't forget it! Hahaha!"

Wonho smiled and went to the bathroom.

WONHO'S POV

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I looked at myself on the mirror.

"Today's the day when it all ends. When she finally becomes happy..."

I nodded and smiled.

SHOWNU'S POV

"Yah, Chae Hyungwon! Wake up!"

Hyungwon doesn't reply nor move. I pinched his nose, cheeks, pulled his hair, tickle him, NOTHING!

"Aish... Yah! It's time to eat!"

Hyungwon slowly smiled!

Finally! He's waking up!

...

And then, Hyungwon rolls over to the other side of his bed.

I gave myself a facepalm.

"Fine! Go eat alone again!"

MINHYUK'S POV

"This is CNN Breaking News. Today is a historic day for the United Nations as it opens the 77th Session of the General Assembly. Security has been tightened around..."

"Oh so that's today huh? That'll explain the helicopters flying around." Hyuk said as he drank his coffee.

The Order and I were at the dining room. The TV there was open and the news was about the General Assembly of the United Nations.

That's where she would be.

That's where he would be proposing to her.

I have to stop him.

I have to tell her that I cannot let her go.

"Minhyuk? You okay?" Hongbin asked me as he sat down beside me.