Chapter 12: Ex Girl

YOUR POV

The next day while walking to our classes...

"So, what happened with your talks with Shownu?" I asked Wonho and Jooheon.

They both looked at each other and then at the ground.

"Did he kicked out the both of you?!" Minhyuk asked.

"Yah! It's nothing like that!" Jooheon told him.

"He... well... for one week, we're his personal assistants so we have to be at his office every afternoon starting Monday next week." said Wonho.

"Oh so that's what happened..."

"Furthermore, he told us to tell you two to go to his office later after your last class."

"Eh? Why?" asked (your best friend's name).

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell us." replied Wonho.

"Well I guess we should go then..." I said.

"Are you sure (your name)?" asked Minhyuk. I know what he meant by asking.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It'll be fine so don't worry guys."

"(your name), we'll be there anyway so, don't worry." Wonho assured me.

"Wonho... Okay fine... Thanks."

"Sure. Well, we're off to our classes now. Bye." Wonho, Jooheon and Minhyuk waved goodbye to us.

"Hyungwon, not coming with us?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ah, I'll catch up, don't worry."

The three left us.

"Hyungwon, is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Well... you see... that café where you guys are working..."

"What about it?" asked (your best friend's name).

"Are they... are they still..."

"...hiring?" Kihyun finished Hyungwon's sentence. "I know why you're asking this, Hyungwon."

"What do you mean Kihyun?" I asked.

"Yesterday, when you and (your best friend's name) went to the café for your shift, I went back of course to the dorm so that I could manage the dorm office while Ms. Oh was away. She was taking a rather long time to come back so I called her and she told me to just lock up early, which I did. After that, I went out to buy some food for dinner and I happened to be in front of the restaurant where you're working. I actually went inside and there were a lot of people! I saw you by the counter and was about to call you but you were talking to I guess the manager but, I heard him telling you to look for a job, am I right?"

"...(sighs) Yep..."

"Why's that?" I asked. "Did you do something bad?"

"No, nothing like that, it's just they found someone who can work the whole day. Unlike me who can only work in the evening. Yesterday was my last day there so... that's why I'm asking if they're still hiring at the café where you guys are working."

"Awww, that's sad Hyungwon." said (your best friend's name). "But fortunately, yeah, they still are!"

"Really?!"

"Yep, come with us later." I told him.

"I also need some help at the office...."

"That's great! Thanks very much you two! I'm off to class now, bye and see you later!" He waved goodbye at us and went running.