Chapter 35: I Need You

"Oh my... Wonho, I'm sorry."

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't go out with you today. I just received this message, I'll be working today."

"Aww, that's too bad. Well, we can't do anything about it. We'll just go out when we're both free again. But, you will come to our concert tonight, right?"

"Wonho of course I will! I wouldn't miss it!"

He smiles. "Thanks, that's why I love you so much. Go get changed now so you won't be late."

WONHO'S POV

An hour later, after having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant area, Kihyun, Minkyun and her left the hotel with the rest of their colleagues. The five of us went to our concert's venue to rehearse for our concert later that night.

Despite what happened last night and what it made me feel, I tried my best not to show it to anyone. I practiced with them while smiling and being energetic. But, seeing his letters to her and that pendant was really bothering me.

(your name)...

I want to marry her.

Her to become my wife.

To be the mother of my children.

But...

If I let her go one more time, for her to be back to him, would she be happy? Would they be both happy?

Would that be the right thing for me to do?

"YAH! WONHO!" I turned around and saw Hyungwon shouting at me. "Let's go! It's lunch time already! We're eating out!"

I looked around and saw that it was only me left standing onstage!

"Yah, where are we eating anyway?" I asked.

"It's a famous restaurant here in New York! It just opened recently and they say the food there's great!" Our manager hyung said.

"That better be true because I'm starving!" said Jooheon.

In a few minutes, we arrived at the place. The restaurant was called "Hades."

"Hades as in like the Greek god of the underworld?" Hyungwon said.

We all went inside; since our manager already reserved seats for all of us, we were just shown to our seats and then they showed us their menu.

While waiting for our food, we were all chatting when I noticed the door opened and a familiar face came in.

"Welcome back sir!" the receptionist said.

"Thanks, so, is everything going well here?"

It was N!

"Yes sir. Oh, here's our manager coming already!"

A short and stoud man came rushing to greet N.

"Sir! When I received your call an hour ago, I was so surprised! Please, right this way to the office sir."

"Thank you and... oh!" N noticed me! "Why don't you go on ahead and prepare the papers, I'll just check up on some old friends.

"Hey guys, it's N! I think he owns this place!" I told the others.

"What? Where? Oh! N! What are you doing here?" Shownu asked as he stood up to greet N.

"Hahaha! Well, the Order also owns this place! Hahaha!"