Chapter 27: The 7th Sense

"THE FIRST OATH!" I.M shouted.

"WE DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR ON OUR HONOR, LIVES AND EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE TO THE X CLAN, THAT WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES."

"THE SECOND OATH!" shouted Wonho.

WE, BETTING ON EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE, SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT WE WILL ABIDE BY EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS OATH. FIRST, WE WILL FIND BACK THE THINGS THAT WE LOST. FIRST, FINDING THE RIGHT PATH AND GOING ON THAT PATH. FIRST, NEVER LEAVING ANYONE BEHIND, WE BECOME AS ONE, PROTECTING THE X CLAN."

I.M stepped forward once more while all of us sat down. "Okay, good evening everyone. For our first order of business..."

It has been a week since the new school year opened. I.M, Minhyuk, Wonho & Jooheon are set to graduate the following spring leaving me, (your best friend's name), Kihyun and Hyungwon behind...

Well, not quite.

We have four new members!

First, Song Gunhee, classmate of Minhyuk, Wonho & Jooheon!

Second, Park Minkyun! A classmate of ours!

Finally, twins! Jo Youngmin & Kwangmin! Freshmen and from our department as well.

We held their initiation ceremony last week. Shownu was invited by I.M to attend despite his busy training schedule.

Gunhee, who preferred to be called "#Gun" tried to get out of the room but good thing Jooheon and Wonho were able to block him!

"This is sick guys! What the heck?!"

"Don't worry! You won't die here or anything!" Minhyuk told him.

"Look at the others! They're scared!" #Gun pointed at Minkyun who was trembling while the Jo twins were already hugging each other!

"Guys, this is just an initiation ceremony! You won't get hurt or anything!" said Hyungwon.

"So, yo-you all w-went t-through this?" Minkyun asked.

We all nodded.

At least they all calmed down in the end!

"That was the first time someone tried to escape!" I.M told us the day after.

Anyway, back to the present...

"Lastly, it's time now to name my successor. The four of us, that is, Wonho, Jooheon, Minhyuk and I, as well as #Gun here, are graduating next spring. Therefore, it's only right that I announce tonight who will succeed me."

We've been waiting for this since last week.

Who will succeed I.M?

Me?

(your best friend's name)?

Hyungwon?

Kihyun?

Well obviously it won't come from the new members.

"Ehem, I would like Yoo Kihyun to succeed me as Head of the X Clan."

I wasn't surprised; Kihyun got my vote ever since.

We all clapped for him as he stood up.

"Me? But why me? Are you sure?" he asked.

"I wouldn't have chosen you if I weren't sure, right? I have trust in you so don't worry. I thought long and hard about this. Besides, Shownu also helped me. He said choosing you was a great idea. *faces us* I'm not trying to say that you three aren't good choices but what I'm trying to say is that..."